Its time folks...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by TheViking, Feb 26, 2011.

1. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Prepare for the worst, expect the least...

With the way the current adminstration of our government is running things, and the way it is is interacting with the global community, things are gunna get tough and rough, and not in a "sorry, we cant help you " kind of way...

Oil and imported commodities are going to go high in price. Even worse than now.

make no mistake, with the way this country is going in its path of division and lack of morality (im one to talk lol! ) its gunna get worse...

Be prepared guys, aint no joke here.....

Comments and opinions are welcome...

2. caraudioking

caraudioking Full Member

this is no joke!!! fuel prices will hit the 5$ mark as it did a few year's ago! but, the upside is most of us will still drive our gas hog's and love every minute of it.......maybe just me but that's ok too!

3. connerray2010

connerray2010 Full Member

I take life day by day, and don't worry much about tomorrow. Talking about this stuff is a good way to get angry lol. So like I said and do, I take it day by day

4. TheViking

intereresting conner...you do not think about the future of yourself and what the current trend of global economics will lead us into?

5. TheViking

I will continue to drive my gas hog dodge 4x4 ram and durango, even my my old powerwagon and nissan....to hell with the middle east I say....but dangit...it will take a bite out of my paycheck....

solution.....threaten all countries that produce crude...give us oil at 10 bucks per barrel or get nuked !!!! LOL !!!

6. connerray2010

The future I think of is a smart healthy son, and me and my ol lady driving lambos and super bikes lmao. :)
    If I think of this stuff, I get in a depressed mood and then want to drink beer lol

7. connerray2010

I like the nuke idea lmao

8. caraudioking

caraudioking Full Member

eh what hay! why not, ill march down that path to destruction with ya hahahahahaha:lol:

9. connerray2010

Yup^ I'm with the both of you. Left..... Left...... Left right left...... left......left...... Left right left (that looks funny with that many lefts in a row). Lmao. Well I'm done with this thread sorry too say. I just don't like the thoughts, for one I like the perfect little life of small town usa and two I don't have enuff beer for this kind of conversation

10. caraudioking

caraudioking Full Member

no one ever has that much beer!:lol:

11. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

when they get rid of unions our economy will get better but paying some fat a$$ to sit in front of a machine and push a button for over $150,000 a year is ridiculous. there was a time and a place for the unions but they have gotten way out of hand. Its sad to see that a clinical nueropsycholgist (my brother the brain doctor) make less than some high school drop out who got a factor job a monkey could do. IMO

12. TheViking

Vinny...I agree....

Sounjds like you base this on reality and not conjecture...We all have a ladder to climb to be successful...the ladder should not be one with an elevator attached for a free ride to the top for everyone.

13. connerray2010

amen sisters! lmao.... i agree 100%%% beer is on the house tonight

14. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

funny part is I'm a 19 year old freshman in college and know more about whats really going on than most well seasoned adults. its absolutley ridiculous. My grand father worked in a factory at ford for 53 years and barely gets enough money to live in ohio...let alone a 50 year old retired in florida. just makes me wana punch anyone who got paid 35 an hour without actually working for it.

15. TheViking

with the current administration....it will only get worse. The big picture is clear. Those that dont see it or dont WANT to see it are destined to fail in all aspects of life and survival.

This is not a time to joke, but a time to get your head on straight and pull together as a family and a localized group if need be. DO NOT rely upon uncle sam for ANYTHING...PERIOD....If you do you will living the life of a social cancerous tumour....And thats what the communists want....and the unions...and a few others....like those in the middle east who support the degradation of american lifestyles. cause why? OH! We get big screen tv's and beer at a drive through...they cant have it so they oppose it....just a small sample of the retoric babbled by the far left and the extreme muslims...did I say that outloud? Whoops...I feel really bad about that if i upset anyone...NOT...

16. TheViking

Good post Willy.

I could write a long drawn out response to this whole topic again, but I shall digress!