It's 5:20AM...blog??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by aznboi3644, Oct 17, 2008.

1. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

and I'm typing a paper, well attempting...I dunno but my sleep schedule is messed up. I don't know about any one else but usually I get between 4-6 hours of sleep a night. Maybe once a week I'll pull an all nighter for an exam and not even take a nap the next day. Just keep on going. I don't drink any caffeine that often either...maybe one or two cokes a week maybe.

I mean I could get a lot more sleep...but in my mind going to bed at 10:30 is wasting my time that I could spend watching tv, eating, roaming around on the net...I'm sorry guys if I've been slow on some box designs. I'm in a weird state in my life right now. I don't feel like I used to. My motivation has slowly been deteriorating. I'll try to work on a design every week but I just get half way through the calculations and say screw the 3D modeling.

I guess I'm not truly happy with my life right now...things went from rock bottom at the beginning of the summer for about 4 weeks to a little better...I got over the bitch that smashed my heart into a million pieces. I was doing pretty decent for the past couple months but now I feel like I'm going downhill again.

I know I can get pretty much any girl I want. Its just the fact that after my last relationship I feel like I have nothing left to give. I hate to admit to myself this but I'm pretty depressed. Not all the time but a lot of the time I am. I don't know what triggers it but out of no where I'll just start thinking about how happy I used to be...It just sucks now. The only time I don't think about sh!t is when I'm chillin with my friends or if I'm downing a half case of Keystone.

Its just hard to get up and have motivation to do much of anything anymore. My garage is a mess. It's still the same way it was 2-3 months ago...messy as hell. I hope that after I clean it out and start building boxes again I'll be happier.

Well this is the end of this post...I really got get this paper done...its way overdue.

,Nam

2. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Finally finished my paper...it probably sucks but I naturally suck at writing papers...70 minutes until my first class. Chem test...awesome.

We'll see how I manage the day without sleep lol.

3. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

Sorry man....

I would tell you about my situation, but you might not wanna hear it...My life sucks right now...it has sucked for the last 5 years...

briefly..

Dated my wife from freshman year of highschool (1982) and we got married in 1987..had two boys (now 16 and 19)..In 2005 wife asked for separation. In 2007 divorced...It sucks....I feel for you

Willy

4. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I better today...I worked on a 4th order bandpass enclosure for my old school Rockford PunchZ 10" sub.

[​IMG]

5. liftedranger08

liftedranger08 Full Member

Thats a sweet looking box man. I may see if you can design a box for my 15s.

6. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

there ya go! Building boxes, its what you love to do, so do some more!

7. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

bro your young. life sucks at times,but you'll get thru it just fine.

we all have our low moments in life. that just part of life. um.....yeah.?lol you know?

8. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I don't know how many times I've felt in the toilet. My latest was about a year ago but I always manage to pull through it and you will too Nam. Loosing what seems to be the love of your life does suck and I've been there before but as you get older you realize what happened to you in the past and you'll just laugh about it.

You know your boys here are always here to help you out the best way we can. My only advice to you would be to keep yourself busy with things you enjoy and don't focus on all the negative points of your life. that would drag any man down.

Everytime i get down, I look at my wife and kids and realize how blessed i am. Look at all the positive things in your life and you'll see how much better off you are than a lot of folks. Someone else will come along someday and it will hit you like a brick in the face and you'll forget all about her. Trust me, it happened to me.

Get back to building and designing. That's what you love to do bro. You'll be a lot happier... by the way, finally you got around to doing that 4th order bandpass you been talking about for months. Looks good man. build it now...

9. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

It gets better man, and you have lots of time still!! Lot's of fishies in the sea.

10. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Ok well soon (within the next month) I am going to see what I can do with two old school entry level MTX 10s (around 100 watts rms each).

Hopefully it works out as planned to peak in the 40-50's and reach down to atleast 35Hz before falling on its face. Any guesses of what it is??

[​IMG]

11. jonnyv713

t-line ?

12. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

incorrect sir

13. jonnyv713

just tell me! lol

14. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

keep guessing hehe

15. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

well azn you know that i know what it is haha. hows the design for the ehqs 12 comin?

16. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

look at the shape of the port as it makes its way through the box. what does it remind you of?

17. jonnyv713

o, i thought it was a horn. am i right now?

18. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

what kind of horn

19. jonnyv713

front loading...

20. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

i suppose i should change my sig lol especially since i dont have the van or any of that equipment other than the amp. its tapered.