if u need anything let me know...

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by shriver187, Jul 12, 2011.

1. shriver187

shriver187 Full Member

i have many amps and subs and cables and wires.. sound deadening and batteries.. i have anything u need.. just let me know what ur looking for and what ur budget is and ill do my best to get u into something.. i will be on here everyday from now on.. so i will respond with in a day.. thank u..

2. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Good to know. curious...what brands and what kind of pricing?

3. shriver187

shriver187 Full Member

i can compete with sonic electronix pricing... RE audio, pioneer, kenwood, audiopipe, fusion, lanzar, legacy, mtx, audiovox, boss, mb quart, dynamat, xplore, american pro, na naxa, audio drift, dhd, kinetic, hifonics, pipedream, planet audio, cobra, dual, renegade, farenheit, phase linear, i simple, jensen, xscorpion, american bass, Q power, performance teknique, volfenhag, freedom, xXx, SPL, uniden, alphasonic, sherwood, rca, excalibur, bullz audio, phonics digital, monster, nitro, audiofonics, tview, sound storm, american internation, brand x, zebra sound, omega, pyramid,crunch, power acoustik, boyo, pyle, roadkill, metra, ballistic sound deadening, shuriken, install bay, raptor... cant think of anymore right now...

also as far as pricing.. like if u order just like idk say a set of door speakers.. its harder for me to give u a good price.. but if u order like a whole system i can beat anyone on prices...

4. shriver187

shriver187 Full Member

oh just to let u know also. i do sell some pioneer home theater stuff and also i sell some tv's. jvc , toshiba, sharp and mitsubishi. and indoor/outdoor speakers.. pretty much everything :D

5. shriver187

shriver187 Full Member

no one on a car audio website wants any car audio??? lol got some good deals guys.. lets get some systems going...

6. deadz67

deadz67 Full Member

yeah, i`m looking for some Mach5 doors, 6" usd is ok ,with a budget of around $50
    let me know.

7. deadz67

deadz67 Full Member

oh yeah, also looking for an ipod cable for a jvc kd-pdr50 head

8. shriver187

shriver187 Full Member

u sir have a pm :)

9. samwise801

samwise801 New Member

MB Quart PWD 160

And I am in need of some MB Quart PWD 160 woofers -- the 6.5" that came with the PSD 216 / 316 component sets. Got a lead on those?

10. shriver187

shriver187 Full Member

u want the whole component set? cuz it would be hard to get the woofers alone i would think...

11. shriver187

shriver187 Full Member

also i sell new stuff with warranty.. so if its not a current model i cant get it.. i dont sell used stuff.

12. shriver187

shriver187 Full Member

really no one needs any stereo equipment on this site?

13. monster71

monster71 Full Member

Im looking to get sound deadner (dynamat or fatmat) to line the trunk lid of a 2007 Camry. I just want the amount for the lid. Have any available to sell?

14. monster71

monster71 Full Member

Also any deals on an alpine pdx1.1000? Its discontinued but still around.

15. shriver187

shriver187 Full Member

i do sell sound deadening but with shipping ur better off to get it off of sonic.. trunk kit is 95 bucks with free shipping.. i cant touch that.. and i dont sell alpine.. but as far as that amp goes the RE Audio stuff has the cleaniest power i have ever heard and its way cheaper.. 1000 want RE Audio is $210 shipped..

16. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

do you deal in Orion?

17. shriver187

shriver187 Full Member

no i dont sorry...

18. sgaboi1

sgaboi1 New Member

I'm looking for a pair of 12's and a box for them. I'd prefer the subs to hold atleast 500rms each. What's your best deal?

Audiopipe, Incriminator audio, kicker. rF, db drive, alpine, etc.

Thanks

19. mac

mac New Member