home page problems?

Discussion in 'Website Suggestions and Help' started by Kvo_8, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

when i go to the home page of CAT, it says:
    Kvo_8, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

anybody else having this problem??

2. MTX4Life

MTX4Life Full Member

Yeah I've been havin that problem for a while.. That and sometimes tha site will jus log me out for no reason.. And half tha time it won't accept my password..

3. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

its weird. i like going to the home page because it has all the most recent threads :(

4. Caraudiotalk

Caraudiotalk Administrator Staff Member

My apologies. I mae a change to something else, and it affected the home page viewing permissions. SHould be fixed now.

For the log out thing -- clear your cookies on your computer. SOmetimes that can cause issues. Also, be sure to check the "Remember me" box when you login.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  5. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

Now it shows up saying this?