Hey

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by SomeGuy, Nov 16, 2004.

1. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Full Member

LoL I got the 45 days without being here email so I guess it's about time I show up and say hey. What's up guys? Some of you might remember me. Some of you might hate me. And some of you might be asking what the heck is this guy doing?

In any case I'm here lol

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

stick around...

I have not said mush Publicly yet but Big changes are alreayd set for Jan 1 2005...

Mods are now/ (or should be if they would actually check the staff forums :aurgue: ) testing some of the features I have installed

3. SomeGuy

SomeGuy Full Member

What kind of big changes? And I might stick around too. I need another forum to pick up the slack of the one I was just banned from (icix) and since all the smart people are here anyway (the ones I value and respect) might as well stick around :)

Besides I haven't seen or heard from you michael is ages!

btw to those who used to participate in CAF chat all the time and are missing it since betteraudio has been down for the better part of a few weeks

IRC server: us.afternet.org
    Port: 6668
    Channel: #caraudio

New temp chat ... a couple of us are there already. Get the word out.

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

there will be an annoucement of the full Feature list as well as my full plan for the Future

but I will tell you that I currently have 3 New pretty cool Features up and running, and will be dropping some $$$$ for new software and skins

2 profesional skins are already installed (look at the very bottom to change )

5. objext

objext Full Member

Someguy is a wanker

:)