Help please

Discussion in 'Subwoofer Box and Custom Fabrication' started by danny_khan, Dec 22, 2011.

1. danny_khan

danny_khan Full Member

Hi all
    i have Vtrek Conccept XT 124 12" sub woofer. What i want from you guys is to help me by telling the exact dimension for tuned enclosure for both vented & sealed.

Thanks

2. danny_khan

danny_khan Full Member

8 views & not single reply :-( ______________ are we short on pro's lol

3. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Or you could learn to do it yourself. But seriously this Vtrek Conccept XT 124 12" sub woofer is not telling me anything about the woofer. How about a link to the woofer specifications. That would be helpful.

If you wanna do this yourself download WinISD , input your woofer specs and it can do alot of the design work for you.

4. danny_khan

danny_khan Full Member

5. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Just a little bit more please, that link is not helpful at all. I need the woofer specifications. It should have come with the woofer. The specs for speakers are called Thiele/ Small Parameters. Those specs are also listed on the manufacturers website (which I can't find). So who makes that woofer.

6. danny_khan

danny_khan Full Member

this is what i found.

Features Specifications:

Description: XT-124 is a 12" & Dual Voice coil subwoofer, with Aluminum cone, High density foam edge, Nickel-plated screw terminal, and Strontium magnet. Specification:1). Max power: 500W2). RMS: 250W3). Sensitivity: 86+/-2dB4). Frequency response: 30-1.5kHz5). Impedance: 2/8ohm6). V.C diameter: 65mm7). Magnet: 49.7oz8). Vas: 48.8L9). Qts: 0.46