Hello, I am Spanish

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by miguel mac, Feb 8, 2007.

1. miguel mac

miguel mac Full Member

Hello I Am Spanish, have found this forum of caraudio accidentally(casually) and have seen that there is very much audio level because of it have made myself an associate of the forum, communicate with you atraves of a translator online, like that for that I hope that he(she) excuses my English evil to me:cool:

regards:D

2. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Hey Miguel, Welcome to the site!:)

3. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

hola miguel. de donde eres? puedo habla contigo un poco pero mi espanol no es perfecto. primero, el cosa que habla ingles esta bien pero es dificil entender para nosotrus. Pero quiremos ayundar con todos tu preguntas. bienvenidos a el mejor lugar en el internet.

4. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

oh sure Dave get all fancy lol:)

5. DREAMZmustang

DREAMZmustang Full Member

Hola, Como estas?
    whats up?

6. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

helllllllloooooooooo miguel.
    dave i didnt know you spoke spanish.please dont respond in spanish cause i suck at reading it.lol.

7. miguel mac

miguel mac Full Member

Escribo y leo atraves de un traductor de una pajina online,, Soy español hos escribo desde el otro lado del atlantico :D:D vivo en PAterna de la Rivera un pueblo de Cádiz/Andalucia/España :D

si no me podeis entender bien es por culpa del traductor ami tambien me cuesta trabajo poder entenderos ;) ojala todo el mundo hablaramos la misma lengua :D:D:D:D
    saludos

8. pedro quiroga

yo tengo un primo que vive en spain. is that right?
    my last name origanated from spain.

9. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Hello miguel and welcome to the site

10. miguel mac

miguel mac Full Member

Hola
    Ya se que tu nombre proviene de españa,, cuando vi tu nombre me llamo la atencion un nombre tan español :D
    saludos

11. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

well I can at least understand most of what he says. Being from Spain his Spanish is a little different than what I am used to hearing. All my Spanish is from Florida so it has a Cuban and Puerto Rican influence. Spain Spanish to this Spanish is similar to comparing England English to American English. But so far he is happy to meet everyone and be here. Sounds like a pretty energetic and nice guy.

12. JoeAudio26

JoeAudio26 Full Member

Hold on hold on I'm trying to translate!
    You're saying, the cheese is old and moldy, where's the bathroom? right? lol

Last edited: Feb 8, 2007
  13. JoeAudio26

JoeAudio26 Full Member

On a serious note welcome to the audio family:D ....

14. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Welcome miguel, the only foreign words I know are taco, burrito, casa de pepe, and pachuca.....sorry man!!!!!

15. Hautewheeler

Hautewheeler Full Member

you forgot CERVESA!

16. miguel mac

miguel mac Full Member

Hello,
    If I am nice and agreeable, I like much the car audio and I am in the habit of moving me for many forums of out of Spain regards

17. miguel mac

miguel mac Full Member

:D :D :D jaja,, Then you deal the Spanish rather little, regards :p

18. pedro quiroga

so dave your from FL,your tag in the other thread is a GA tag. nice work by the way.

oh, miguel. mi familia es argentino.buenos aires.yo soy americano.de nueva york.

19. DREAMZmustang

DREAMZmustang Full Member

pedro your spanish and you cant read it??

20. pedro quiroga

well yes.i was born here and spanish is my second language.i really saw no need as a kid to really learn to read it.i can how ever speak it well.i do get by reading his spanish.

hey dreamz it says your in NY i was born in newburgh.we moved to tampa when i was 1 1/2.
    also have a friend that lives in queens.