had to make a very tough decision today. :(

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by pedro quiroga, Aug 15, 2009.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

today i had to have my dog put to sleep..he got injured and couldnt eat or drink on his own anymore and i couldnt afford a vet.

my only solution for him was this. i feel so bad.

he was my best bud for 13 years and i know he had more time in him.

i physically hurt right now. i mean my chest hurts from this. ive been crying all day and it hurts..
    [​IMG]

his name was charlie and he was a good companion..i'll miss him sooooooo much.

2. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

sorry to hear about your loss Pedro. I do know how it feels though. I had a dog "Snow" for 16 years. ever since i could walk, he was around... When he died i was devastated... I have never had a dog since that came close to how good my old dog was... I still miss him.. I was my best bud..

3. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

So sorry to he about your loss, I sincerely understand what your going through. Its tough because they become your friend. My Black Lab is almost 15 years old, and he has had some problems recently. I've had him since he was a puppy. For Gus, its just a matter of time.

They will always be in our memories

4. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

sorry to hear about your loss pedro, but keep your head up. i have a dog too and i've noticed that hes starting to get old, had him since i was like 11 or so. its always hard losing something that close to you :(

5. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

Sorry to hear about your loss Pedro... I know how you feel man :(

6. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

I'm also very sorry to hear about your loss pedro.

7. pedro quiroga

thanks guys..

8. danracer

danracer Full Member

srry for your loss man i know how u feel...

9. pedro quiroga

thank you....

on a side note i picked up his urn today...i broke down in the parking lot again:( when i get some free time im going to have it engraved.

man i miss him so.

10. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

how you feeling Pedro

11. pedro quiroga

im good. thanks. still miss him a lot. i still keep expecting him to meet me at the door sometimes :(

i have his remains on a shelf with a pic so he's always nearby.

12. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

My dog died today about 5 hours ago.

[​IMG]

Its gonna be a long weekend

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  13. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

..........a hard time.....I know. truely sorry Ranger. Your dog looks alot like mine. After so many years together those little shytes grow on you just like a a child.. I have lost a few good pets too..tears always came.........

14. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

Sorry for your loss. :(
    I had to put down my 10yr old Golden last summer. It really is hard because they really become "mans best friend" and the loss is so much like a close family member.
    It gets a lil better with time, but every time I see a pic or video of him it still feels like a punch in the gut.
    We've rescued two young Greyhounds. One about a year before my golden died and another about a month after.
    They keep me busy and happy, but I still really miss my golden whenever I see one.

15. marc32

marc32 Member

Sorry to hear for your loss. Losing your best friend is always hard.