gtt 2 12" L5's for 2 15 solo barics and mk $50

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by connerray2010, Feb 2, 2011.

1. connerray2010

connerray2010 Full Member

I'm going to trade my two brand new refurbished 12" L5's for 2 15" solobarics (don't know if there l5's 7's or solos) but my buddy found a guy wanting to sell his 15's for 200 (I still got chekm out though) and then I'm going to sell my 12's to my buddy for 250 out in payments cause he new to audio and a dummy to car audio and don't have 200 off hand. Think this is a good ideal?even if there 15" L5s there still just like the 12" l7 in power rating. He*l of a deal?

2. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

as long as the final impedance works with your amp.

3. connerray2010

my amp is stable down to 1ohm so i got plenty of options to work with (it ohm independence is what your talking about

4. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

yes, impedance is the same as ohm's.

your best option for the most power is to find 2 dual 4 ohm subs. that way you'll be able to wire them to 1 ohm.

5. connerray2010

im probably going to check them out tomorrow, I'll ask for detals then. and even with my amp (ap30001d) I can bridge them for 2ohm load or i can hook them up normal (1 sub to there own channle) and get 1ohm load if ther 2ohm subs. but either way ( 2 or 4 ohm) i can still get the max out of the amp.