got another show

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by pedro quiroga, Apr 4, 2009.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

thats right y'all its show time yet again, wow!

i almost wasnt going due to a tight budget but hey my phone bill can be a lil late.

i'll be posting pics when i get home tomorrow night. i hope there is a big turn out. it's going to be in a small town 90 some odd miles from tampa.

the show cant start till after 2pm due to church services near by and must be done by 5:30 :eek:. and the city insisted on a police officer to be there. as if we ever needed one before.

its in apopka,fl. i hope this town aint like the footloose town.lol

2. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

you are soo lucky! take some pics of door panels so i can get ideas on what to do for my car.

3. pedro quiroga

fo shizzle :cool:

i keep saying that you should be able to make a simple kick mounted panel for a mid. a baffle board in the corner wrapped in carpet and screwed in place.
    super simple. it would be just for mids cause the space would be tight behind the speaker.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  4. pedro quiroga

shows off for me. my truck broke down 8 miles from home. she just sputtered then shut down.

had to have it towed home. i checked the fuel pressure with a gauge i have and she has 56lbs of pressure which is normal.

im so e'ffing lost right now i dont know what to do.

5. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

that sucks.... you may want to hit the forums for your car and they can help you out. If you makes you feel any better, i just went out t my car and the rear end was sooooo low. I think my rear air suspension (air bags) finally gave in. this is not going to be a cheap fix....

6. pedro quiroga

at least you can still drive.:(

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  7. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

yeah, i can still drive. when i turned my car up the air suspension did work and the car leveled off again. I just hope it won't sink again or i'll be looking at some major repairs.

did you find out what's wrong with your truck pedro?

8. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

that wont work in my car tho...

9. pedro quiroga

i believe it to be the fuel pump,maybe. i charged the batt last night and when i came out and turned the key to listen for the pump to prime it didnt sound as strong(and loud) as it normally does.

i have spark just no fuel.
    the pump i bought does have a limited lifetime warranty so i'll have to call and see if it's still covered.