FS: Paintball Equipment (Automag+Accessories)

Discussion in 'Other Stuff for sale by members' started by DaveDSMer, Jan 5, 2007.

1. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

Ok I have some paintball equipment that I have owned for a good while now that is not getting any use whatsoever. This stuff is in like new condition. The only thing that shows any wear is the 12oz back up tank because I bought that used.

Included:
    -Automag 68 Classic w/
    Smart Parts All American Splash 16" barrel
    ANS Phase II regulator
    ANS Venturi Bolt
    ANS Free Flow Valve
    Smart Parts Wood Grip
    Expansion Chamber w/ Bottom Line

-Gas-Through Stock

-Coil Remote

-20 oz Tank and 12oz back up Tank

-6+1 Harness with 6 100-round Tubes

-Viewloader 200

-JT Flex 7 Mask

This is everything you need to go out and compete. They don't make these Automags anymore and let me tell you it is one super nice gun. 1/8" Trigger pull with a closed bolt design. You can seriously put the gun underwater and the internals stay dry as long as it has air pressure because of its design.

I will be posting pics soon as I get my bag that has all this stuff in it out of the attic.

If anyone is interested let me know. It cost me around 800.00 dollars for all this equipment but I am willing to let it go for much less. I would be willing to sell it for 300 shipped or if you want to give me a reasonable offer I would consider it. That is a really good deal when you see the condition this stuff is in.

I may be willing to accept trades. Maybe a good high end Kenwood Excellon headunit like an X890 - X990 or so.

2. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

you know you wanna

3. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

If I buy one can i shoot Caddy and Azn in the head???????

BOOOMM!!!!!! HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!

4. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

man i havent played in forever.noone want to play with me any more cause i'm the MASTER (no really) of the running head shot.you try and run and within 3 shots i gotcha in the head bitch!!!.all from about 100 +ft.

also i'm very sneaky.i had all sorts of sweet camo gear.

5. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Viking screw you!!! lol

Hell I love paintballin. But this post is worthless without pics......of your mom!!!!

6. pedro quiroga

ooooooooooooooo burn!!

7. pedro quiroga

used to have an old school pump gun with a silencer barrel extension.a pirana. solid metal construction.no plastic at all.was a beast.but as soon as semi auto's came down in price it was obsolete.

8. pedro quiroga

might still have it under my bed some where.....all it needs is a new air line.the old one was a solid line about 4 inches long.plus the threads are stripped.

9. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm????

Might accidently bring one of my REAL rifles to a paintball shoot..............

"dude!!!! thats guys head REALLY exploded!!!!":D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

ive seen some nasty injuries due to paintballs freezing in the back of some guys truck who left them there and decided to play with them. If it hits hard enough to crack a viewloader in half think about when it hits you.

And I will try to get the stuff down this weekend to give yall some pics

11. pedro quiroga

used to have a friend that would do stupid shhit like that.
    only he would get one or two shots off then nothing cause all the balls would stick together.

he did that ot me ONCE! snuck up on me and let loose.from about 10 ft away.

well ,after about 30 mins of rolling around in pain.i decided to get even with him.

in our next game (same day)we ALL got even with him.(6 guys who were tired of his shiit).

now he was still trying to play with cold sticky balls(haha i know)....so anyways it was 3 on 3.we all split up,but his team came to us.so we waited.

after we fooled him to come to us. a fake shootout. we all layed into him.(at one time or another he gave all of us some sort of cheap shot or 2 or 6.)

this took all of 5 mins. so after he got hit about 70 times.OH YEAH WE LIT HIM UP. he gave in.

you see this guy was so fixcated on winning EVERYTHING. he tried to fight back.he had to win at everything he played.E V E R Y T H I N G! no joke.was his downfall as a person.

so after the beating he got up and said "it's about time you guys fought back.thats what i want to see you bring to the game every time we play".

we didnt play with him for a month or so after that.it took him that long to heal.it did teach him a lesson though.

12. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

ok pictures of equipment time

13. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

here we go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. pedro quiroga

nice stuff. i really like the remote.really makes it eazier to carry the gun all day.

15. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

now someone needs to buy it ;P

16. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member