Enclosure designs offered here

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by tbhenclosures, Aug 4, 2011.

1. tbhenclosures

tbhenclosures Member

I wanted to drop by and let everyone know I have started an online website for enclosure design services, located at Http://tbhenclosures.com

I currently have a few commonly requested designs on the website already available for purchase and immediate download. I also do designs by request which can be found under the Contact portion on the left-hand side of my website.

Practically all types of enclosure designs are offered. Ported, 4th orders, 6th orders (parallel and series tuned), rear loading horns, transmission-lines and everything in between.

Designs are based not only on woofers used, but cabin interaction as well as listening expectations specific to the user.
    My services are offered to get the best performance from your subwoofer(s) possible and best match the enclosure to your listening preferences.

If you all have any questions please feel free to contact me at help@tbhenclosures.com or fill out a design request form on the Contact page.
    Alternatively, I can be contact on AIM at tbhenclosures often for live help or company!

Thankyou!