Enclosure design software for 64bit windows?

Discussion in 'Subwoofer Box and Custom Fabrication' started by Fbmowner, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

:confused: I cant seem to find a subwoofer enclosure design software that will work in windows 7 64bit =(, Anyone know of one?

2. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

I love Win 7 64 bit, but I think I'm going back to 32 bit very soon.

Yes, there are more and more 64 PCs out there and manufacturers are finally on the 64 bit bandwagon now with drivers, but there are still TONS of software companies that aren't writing programs for 64 bit and alot of older software you have probably will never get patched to work on 64 bit.

I recently tried to reformat my new external HDD to FAT 32 with a program from Western Digital's site. It wont install on 64 bit!!

My only suggestion is if you can get your hands on a 32 bit OS, you can create a new partition and Dual Boot your computer if you MUST have 64 bit.

[Done rant] ;)

3. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

Yeah i have Vista 32bit on my other HD already but i figured id see if i could find one for x64 so i didnt have to log over to use 1 or 2 programs =\.
    <- Lazy =D

4. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Good luck fbmowner.....

5. thecat666

thecat666 Full Member

bassbox pro winisd torres speaker box Tuning Calculator all work on windows 7 64bit, using them all now.