Downsizing to a 10 incher

Discussion in 'Car Subwoofers' started by aznboi3644, May 15, 2008.

1. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Well guys after I recone my 19Ov.2 and sell it along with some other stuff I'm going to get a beefy 10 incher.

Any suggestions?? I'm going for down low bass with power handling of around 1200-1500 watts rms.

The subs I've looked at are

AudioPulse REVO 10
    Parts Express:Audiopulse RV10D2 REVO 10" DVC Subwoofer 2 Ohm

Isobarik 11Ov.3's
    Elemental Designs

Maybe an Audique HDC3 10
    AudioQue

Orion HCCA 10
    Orion HCCA 10.2 (HCCA10.2) (ori-hcca102) , Component Subwoofers, 10" Component Subwoofers - Sonic Electronix

MTX 9510
    MTX Audio T9510-44 (t951044) , Component Subwoofers, 10" Component Subwoofers - Sonic Electronix

Any opinions?? Suggestions??

I'm leaning towards the REVO...its pricey as hell but I can make the money for it in less than a week. The sub just looks sooo damn good. Uber sexy. The Orion isn't looking too bad either.

2. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Isn't audiopulse from TC sounds? I heard that they kinda went down the tubes and the audiopulse is now WAY overpriced compared to before. Is that true?

It does look like a beast though. Why are you going with a 10"?

3. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

wow, that audiopulse doesn't need much of a box... VAS is only .61 cu ft.

4. fstrfvo

fstrfvo Full Member

You forgot my favorite, Oz Audio Matrix Elite, just check them out. But damn that revo does look nice. Have you listened to them in person??

5. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Nope...never heard them in person. TC Sounds went bankrupt and turned into Audiopulse...now AudioPulse is bankrupt. They raised the prices A LOT...the epics used to be around 150-160 each.

But I'm planning on keeping the setup for a while. The sub should last a lifetime though...atleast a LONGG time.

1.5 cu ft box is good for the REVO.

6. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

7. GohillaAudio

GohillaAudio Full Member

i vote orion hcca, those things are BEASTS!!!!

8. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Attached Files: