Custom sub and box for sale (kove and sa)

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by Jwebb916, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwebb916

Jwebb916 Member

Hi, I'm getting rid of my custom sub, its a 12, kove armaggeddon motor, copper coil, dual 2 ohms, weighs about 40lbs, never been used, so no wear and tear, 1600 watts rms. Also has sundown parts in it..250$ obo Plus shipping

I have a custom box for it too and a brutus hifonics
    1610bxi brand new in the box.100 for box and 180 for amp plus ship..amp is 2009 model

My smart phone id being dumb and won't let me pot pics, but will do when I get home, I did a post under subwoofers and you can view the pics there until I get home

2. Jwebb916

Jwebb916 Member

sub 002.jpg sub 005.jpg SUB 021.jpg SUB 022.jpg sub 002.jpg sub 005.jpg SUB 021.jpg SUB 022.jpg

the close up pic is to show its a copper coil, not aluminum, as copper can take more wattage, the guy who made the sub also made the box according the specs, and this sub has been stored in my spare bedroom whole time, so hasnt collected dust, everything is brand new never used..im forced to sell as i have a 2010 car with stock nav and 8inc sub, factory amp, and its too much custom work and $$$...THEY DONT EVEN SELL A DIN KIT FOR MY CAR....friend said i need a custom made fiberglass din kit, which is way too expensive, i bought system before car thinking i could install it with no worries

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  3. shriver187

shriver187 Full Member

are u sure it hasnt been used? coils dont look new

4. Jwebb916

Jwebb916 Member

it was tested once to make sure it worked..i saw the guy put most of the sub together,...the pic was taken by a smart phone so the quality isnt the best, i cant use my sony camera, because sony is dumb and their sd cards arent compatible with my computer's sd reader so until i find the usb cord i cant take high quality photos...im using an over head light as the light source so my phone and my hand are partially blocking the light thats why you see black, but its all clean copper, notice the lines that go across the pic?? its only 5 megapixels, and its a crappy HTC Hero phone, but i assure you this isn't craigslist where i hide behind a annonymous e-mail and lie about the product....like its only been used for 2 weeks!!!...LOL its never been used..but to make everyone happy, is there another way i can prove it hasn't been used?? what you want me to take a pic of? the box has 2 mounting holes for the sub, so i can take a pic of that and show you the sub has never been mounted..also i'll show you the drill holes to show nothing but a drill bit has been in the MDF wood...im really shocked it looks used to someone, but after looking at the photo i do see the black and can understand i guess

5. Jwebb916

Jwebb916 Member

Everything is sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.