Cat Noob Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MValley70, Dec 16, 2003.

1. MValley70

MValley70 Full Member

Just wanted ya'll to know that i just registered here after ScottS PM'ed me on SIN and told me i was cool :p after i stood up to Jlaine....that bastard :oops:

This place seems like a gathering of SIN and CAF all-stars....glad to be apart of it

Scott, SC

2. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

:stupid:

Lol i give kudo's to those who dont take jlaines brown nosing nazi bs

3. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

yes ...you can actually ask a question here...and whether they like it or not...it will get answered and not edited

close a post if it gets wild...or move it if it don't belong.....but don't put freakin words into my mouth :boxing:

4. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

"blah blah blah I care not...blah blah i look at you from down my nose from way up here...inferior...blah blah...me good you bad...blah blah"

who am i imitating?

5. mustatang

mustatang Full Member

You all need to settle down. It's the internet.

If Josh harps on someone I could careless most of the time. If that's called looking down on someone it happens all the time, but when Josh does it everybody gets uptight and it turns into a frenzy.

I didn't see to many posts edited by moderators. What's the big deal? Really. Take a chill pill. I'm sure Michael may get onto someones case sometime. Then what is going to happen. Everybody going to abandon ship?

6. ScottS

ScottS Full Member

josh is a pompass bastard you dont like it you dont have to listen to me just my feeling. and others who are posting on this topic.

7. mustatang

mustatang Full Member

You don't like what I have to say then don't listen to me Scott. The post wasn't directed just at you.

I believe this guy expresses my feelings best:
    :ss:

8. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Welcome. but I am moving it to the Member Intro's forums

9. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

MV, glad to have you aboard. But I do ask everybody refrain from SIN or individual bashing as stated here...

http://community.caraudiotalk.com/index.ph...?showtopic=2381

I do understand your frustration, but we do not want anyone called out on the board here. That just leads to bad things, and we are trying to keep away from that.

Anyways, your input is most welcome and we are glad to see some more smart people coming over here B)

10. MValley70

MValley70 Full Member

Sorry sandt38...didn't see that post before i posted....that is the last time i talk bad about SIN....my bad

Nick and Scott....sorry i got ya'll fired up...didn't mean to start anything....your both great guys....all i have to say to you is....
    :love: :kiss:

Scott, SC

11. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

No problem MV. I figured that was what happened. I'm not trying to be Nazi-esque, but at the same time I do want to keep it cool here and eliminate any unwanted attacks. I'm sure you understand.

Aside from that, get out there, have some fun!!! Learn and teach and realize this:

You are in a place where differing opinions are important, and we urge them. Your presance and input are both valuable and important to us... B)

12. josh99ta

josh99ta Full Member

SCOTTIE POO!!!! Glad to have you aboard man, I think you'll be a great addition to this board. That topic over there got WAY out of hand, but oh well, thats how it goes on the net sometimes. Regardless, you've found you a really good forum to come to, guys over here are pretty friggin smart and there is alot of good content (especially in George, LoL). Anyways, kick back and relax, I think this and Acoustic Visions/Visionary Audio boards may be my home boards before too long.

It's amazing how many people have just flooded over to this board in the past few days.

13. black00

black00 Full Member

:) right after i joined........i saw the flood begin...or...

It was flooding and i came in and just thought it started after me.....

:p I like the first option better...sounds coola

14. Tirefryr

Tirefryr Full Member

I got caught in the flood and ended up here. Much better off I figure. Welcome!

15. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

MValley70...
    I can understand your frustration - I assure you many here sympathize with you.
    I stopped posting there nearly instantaniously after starting posting there because of just such confrontation (and the so-blind lemming army)... but I digress. :p

But because many here have such common feelings... let's just assume we each understand each others reasoning for not visiting that particular place. B)
    Too much opportunity here to empathize with each other... hence Seth's thread.

Hopefully, there's no reason why we can't just forget about "it", and stay nicely objective, respectful, and on-topic here - talking about the things you haven't really been able to discuss reasonably before. I'm sure you've got some ideas. :p

After all, hopefully that's the sort of escape you are seeking, right?

After all, if you actually had that sort of place over there, you wouldn't have anything to complain about...
    So let's just pretend you never did, and just try to make this place as ideal with respect to that, as possible!
    Sound cool? ;)

Let me put it another way...
    People who get frustrated in "those" types of environments are frustrated because they want to discuss, to prove, to challange, to participate...
    Rather than to just get absorbed into some lemming army, to follow, to not risk suffering the consequences of questioning and exploring.
    I'm all about having those kind of frustrated people here...
    Leaving the people who aren't frustrated in that type of place over there. B)

Welcome aboard!
    Always glad to have motivated enthusiasts who don't want things to be "that way"! B)

16. MValley70

MValley70 Full Member

geolemon-
    It wasn't that it bother me that much....talking about what" jerek and dosh" and the pose did on SIN...sometimes got a kick out of it and played along....but sometimes stuff gets old.....and when he dosh to josh (hehe) that he wasn't wanted there and for him to leave if he didn't like it....that just pushed me off the deep-end...i mean it wasnt that bad...this is only the internet...but what he said was uncalled for....so i told him how i felt....and he still cut me down....so i joined here and this is my new home....i will still go to SIN and do what I have always done....but it is no longer my "home board".....
    I mean i would sometime join in with them and make some laughs...but only when the origional poster didn't mind....they just do it free-willingly...and that isn't right

Scott, SC

17. nismo

nismo Full Member

:) right after i joined........i saw the flood begin...or...

It was flooding and i came in and just thought it started after me.....

:p I like the first option better...sounds coola [/b][/quote]
    option 1 ---> :lmfao:

i opened the floodgates, and brought all the troublemakers along wit me :ss:

eric

18. Krelkor

Krelkor Full Member

yall need to loosen up

perhaps some people need to lose an attitude and be a little more free spirited and have some fun :love:

19. Guest

Guest Guest

sorry. I had to vent there were people being mean towards me for a long time and i am just thankful that this board is here :)

Scott Stoner

20. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

I've heard this little phrase out of a "certain person" (not you.. you know who) a bit too often.
    Ignorance, IMO.
    This is just another means of communication.
    It's like saying "...just the telephone..."
    or saying "...just a letter..."

In all cases, you have two people (at least), communicating to each other, with words.
    The difference is, on these forums, you also have lots of OTHER people who can view what's being said also, and lots of those people go to all the other places that you might alternatively go to. And your words don't disappear into thin air as they do in conversation, if you say something regretful. Phew.

IMO, that's all the more reason to "say what you mean, and mean what you say".
    Not "Oh, who cares what you say... it's just the internet."

What you say - regardless of where or how you say it - is your integrity. :blink:
    some people don't care about their integrity.

Know what I mean?