Build me a dream system for my H2

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by spoonman1105, Feb 9, 2013.

1. spoonman1105

spoonman1105 Member

I am looking to invest in an exceptional sound system for my H2. Sound quality is most important to me but I also want to be able to crank it up really loud on occasion. I recently invested in a sound system for my Nissan Frontier and feel I made some costly mistakes along the way. I want to get it right the first time with this one so I am asking for expert advice before I spend a penny. My price range is around $8,000. I would need a head unit with navigation and exceptional bluetooth with a great apple interface. I would also need two sets of 6.5 components and a high quality amp to power these. Finally, I would ask for recommendations for a sub(s) setup and an amp to power those.

In my Frontier I ended up with a Kenwood 6160 HU, a pair of Boston Acoustic tweeters (neo's, I think - $299 pr), Hybrid Audio 6.5 components, Hybrid Audio 6.5's, 2 Memphis Audio 12's in an enclosed box, a Memphis Audio amp to power the subs and a Kenwood amp to power the 6.5's and the tweeters. I don't remember the model #'s. At any rate, I am happy with the sound but sometimes feel like it could be louder. I imagine some of the problem has to be with the lack of interior space for the music to resonate properly. This shouldn't be a problem in the H2. The H2 already has 4 tv's, a single din Kenwood deck and those good ole Bose speakers that it came with.

At any rate, I want to hit a homerun on the first try so I am asking for advice on what you would install in this situation. I am thinking about the Alpine deck with the 8 inch screen or one of the newest Kenwood models. I am also thinking about two sets of the 60th anniversary JBL competition 6.5 components. For subs, I was thinking Re Audio 12's. Not really sure what amps to purchase.

Reply with your suggestions and I'll let you know if I choose your setup. I would appreciate any replies as I'm sure there are many great directions I could go in.

2. Estight

Estight New Member

Hello I need to built custom speakers with top sound quality. Have you got the right person for your task?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013