boy do i feel dumb.

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by pedro quiroga, Aug 16, 2008.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

ok i posted in another thread that there was a show today.....well boy was i wrong. its next week.

luckily we had a hot job come out and i wouldnt have made to show anyways.

sooooooo im walking to my door with my camera in my hand and guess what i saw.......
    [​IMG]

it was just sitting there opening its mouth every few seconds. cool huh. i tried to catch it but it went under the house.

2. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

lol. well with the amount of shows you have there I know it could get confusing.

cool picture. what kinda snake is that?

3. pedro quiroga

yeah, can be confusing.lol. not sure on the snake. someone said maybe a reg black snake.

4. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

That seems a wee bit pg 13 to me... lol

really cool shot pedro

5. pedro quiroga

adult black racer.

6. pedro quiroga

ok back to why i started this thread. i hope this storm coming thru doesnt hit my area or any area in FL.sooooo hopefully the show will be a go.

wish me luck. right now i have the truck ready to go. even got a hitch mounted rack.

all my supplies are ready to pack too. tire is back on the roof to make room for the dogs and i'll have to ditch the sub of course.

7. pedro quiroga

looks like tampa is safe for now.

8. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

well man, we know how things can change in a heartbeat. So I'll keep thinking of you and everyone else in that area. Not that you guys haven't seen these 100 times before

9. pedro quiroga

thanks. yeah last night was hectic indeed. i even bought a hitch hauler. you those storage shelfs that mount to the hitch.

i had everything ready to pack and go.

well also now i might be able to go. my nieces dumb azz dad just called me and told me he's coming in tomorrow night. what a douche. 12hrs notice.....just great!

he's here till sunday.

10. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

I'm guessing he's an in law... and not blood
    :D
    have loads o fun!!! :rolleyes: if that is possible

11. pedro quiroga

yah my sis' ex. .

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  12. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

Looks like it's time to go busing heads :D Remember if you do go to prison, pick a fight the first day... I learned that one from office space:D

13. pedro quiroga

my dad told me the same :huh:

14. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

Maybe I'm your long lost non-Hispanic relative :D

15. pedro quiroga

my poppa WAS a rolling stone. :lol:

16. pedro quiroga

oh crap now my sis tells me to watch him cause she had a psychic tell her he has other motives for his visit. and she never told her about her ex at all or his visit.

spooky huh?

17. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

well he has to have other motives for his visit. gotta ask yourself, why would your sis's ex visit?

18. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

Keep that lil girl away... be safe dude. be safe. :(

19. pedro quiroga

i have my niece with me for the summer( his daughter)

well he rented a car today and my mom got all it info (make,model,tag)

so if he does decide to skip town with her i'll be on him like stink on SHhhh.

i decided to call and suggest that he take her to the aquarium since we were printing a job for them. so he asked how do i get there? i asked where he was but didnt say. so i told him just find downtown tampa and you will see the signs. blah blah a few hours later and i get home to see his gps in the dash of the rental.

i asked him why would you ask me how to get there if you had a gps with you? he acted dumb and oh yeah ha ha i forgot.

come on now! im no frigging fool. if he is up to something.......oh so help me.:mad:

i dont know his deal but i think he's got something brewing.or not. he's just that stupid if you ask me.

20. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

oh he's got something brewing. unless he's a real flake. lol

well, i'd just be sure he doesn't go out with his daughter alone but that may be hard to do. you could just give your niece a cell phone so if anything is up she can give you a call.