Box Pictures- 15" sealed Enclosure

Discussion in 'Subwoofer Box and Custom Fabrication' started by Jordantyler, May 13, 2006.

1. Jordantyler

Jordantyler Full Member

[​IMG]

Will post pictures up during the process

2. Duct Tape

Duct Tape Full Member

wow, 3 sides, you really have something there.....

3. Hautewheeler

Hautewheeler Full Member

looks nice and straight jordan, keep up the good work, and keep those progress pics coming.

duct tape.. chill, dude.. My boxes start with one side

4. Duct Tape

Duct Tape Full Member

posting 3 sides to a box is not an accomplishment. how long will it take to build a box, if a new pic must be posted after each piece is screwed in? if you are gonna post box pics, put 5 sides together and post a pic of the inside. then take a pic of the completed box and post that.

5. Hautewheeler

Hautewheeler Full Member

I would consider it an accomplishment if it were the first thing I ever tried to build by myself.. This forum is for information and encouragement, not to snap at peeps who are building for the first time. attitudes like yours cause people to give up, so cool it man.. we need all of the audiophiles we can get. and slow progress pics are better than no progress. I prefer a complete listing anyday over a partial, so look at the pics, and zip the lips. he's not wasting as much of my time as you are:cool:

6. Duct Tape

Duct Tape Full Member

cant wait to see the 4th side....

7. ramos

ramos Full Member

He is supposed to be a she according to other forums jordan is on. She has gotten better with her enclosures. But still not up to the quality they need to be in order to sell them. Which he or she has done on other boards :)

8. peter_euro

peter_euro Full Member

typically boxes have 6 sides:rolleyes:

9. Duct Tape

Duct Tape Full Member

:rolleyes: i was referring to the next side to be installed.

10. Hautewheeler

Hautewheeler Full Member

oh, snap!

you were doggin on a honey, now don't you feel bad:p

11. Duct Tape

Duct Tape Full Member

i'm all broken up about it, cant you tell? :rolleyes:

oh, snap lol