Bordom Projects

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by jonnyv713, Jun 28, 2008.

1. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

Well, as all of you know, I got into some trouble and now i am like under house arrest. So I get bored quite easily and quite a bit... lol I am gonna post pictures of what i do on here. Feel free to post them too because i get on here quite a bit now just to look around here. So, will you all do me a favor and give me something to look at? lol

Here is my first one...

PICT0211.jpg

This bike used to be bright yellow, i called it my banana bike. I love bikes. I ride 20" BMX bikes and i am like 6'1" and i might look kinda funny, but i ride em cause thats the bikes they make to do what i do, which is freestyle/street BMX. Now, the bike is flat black and flat red. It is a 2006 Hoffman Rythem EL1. I bought it from a kid that somehow got it from a guy who stole itin a city like 30 miles away. I bought it from him with no rear rim.

As soon as i get some time, I will pull out my old Schwinn. I wanted to make a chopper a while back so I hunted for this bike, and I brought it hom, cut it in half, and stretched it like 1.5'. Its pretty cool but it isn't the nicest job ever. lol I was pretty young when I did it, probably about 10 or so.

2. fstrfvo

fstrfvo Full Member

I may have missed it but what did you do to get into trouble??

3. jonnyv713

i broke into the concessions for everything citywide...

4. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

and bpought a hot bike......lol

5. jonnyv713

havent gotten into trouble for that yet. i have had it for like a couple years now.

6. pedro quiroga

ive had my fare share of youthful trouble too.

7. jonnyv713

ha ha, tonight i worked at a gas station like usual and i came how with 3 pizzas and 2 things of cinnamon rolls and i drank about 4 cups of 20 oz pibb and ate 2 cookies while i was there. lol i am full now. it was alright tho, lol i made sure cause i dont need to get into anymore trouble.

8. jonnyv713

9. pedro quiroga

wait! you ate 3 pizza's and 2 packs of cinnamon rolls and driank all that pibb?+ cookies at work?:eek:

when i was 19 i ate a whole b-day cake and was up for 36 hours after.(the cake was for a friend at work. he had one slice. i ate the rest.:D)

i felt like taking a drive and ended up in ocala fl. 150 miles from home.:huh:

when i got home i crashed for 18 hr's. was a one man road trip.:lol:

back then gas was .90 cents a gallon

10. jonnyv713

ya lol, they were the personal size pizzas.

11. pedro quiroga

oh.lol. im ashamed to say i can eat a whole large by myself:( :lol:

12. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

There should be no shame in that... only pride. You must be swelling with it... oh wait... that's something else

13. jonnyv713

Lol, i weight about 165 right now, andi can go to coyote canyon and easily eat 5-6 steaks plus all the usual buffet items... mac n cheese, french fries, ice cream, cinnamon rolls, baked potatoes, chicken, stuff like that.. lol i can out eat my 250-275lb dad and i am very proud of it!

14. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I can take down a whole pizza by myself. I'm 5'9 165lbs.

15. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

you're 6'1 and 165lbs??? you must be a tooth pick. lol

When I was about 18 I ate 12 cheese burgers and 2 large fires and 2 large cokes. I did all that in about 15 minutes.

16. jonnyv713

wow, just a sec, ill show u pics, lol

17. jonnyv713

well just weighed myself, i was 173. lol musta gained a few pounds. those r my b ball and track pics of my 8th grade year.
    PICT0218.jpg

18. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

you are a toothpick. lol

I figured you're a b-ball player when you told me your height and weight.

I'm only 5'9 so i'm a little vertically challenged. guess i didn't sleep much when i was young.

19. jonnyv713

well, i dont sleep much either, but lol, i guess its time to flaunt my abilities a little bit. because of my physique i am known as the kid that can jump like a deer. in games i suck but everyone says it is cool when i get ****ed and run down the court and tipp the ball in and grab the rim in games lol. its awesome. i start my workout program tomorrow morning bright and early! i hope to gain a bit of weight in muscle to about 180 or so throughout football seaseon.

20. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I used to play some football when I was young. Didn't get to play high school ball, I left before I could. Played 3 years in city league, wide receiver.