BNIB never been used STINGER HIGH CURRENT CAR AUDIO CIRCUIT BREAKER SCB150

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by kryptonitewhite, Mar 1, 2009.

1. kryptonitewhite

kryptonitewhite Full Member

These are $30 a piece, I am selling all 4 together for $100 + $15 shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Included for free, I am cleaning house with the following items:

6 pairs of auto RCA's... 2 never used silver, 2 slightly used gold, and 2 heavily used Phoenix Gold green

3 pairs AV RCA's all 3 never used, 1 set unpacked

1 set of Kicker Remote Bass Boost for KX amps

6 power distribution blocks single 4 gauge to dual 8 ( I use for DVC sub terminals... single pos and neg from amp to dual positive and dual negative for DVC )

[​IMG]

3 terminal cups... I have 4 more if requested, pending 6x9 sales if no boxes requested

I will only drop $5 from shipping if you request any or all FREE items to be dropped, but price stays the same... it is $100 for the breakers, the rest is just free to get rid of it!

2. kryptonitewhite

$90 shipped for the whole shabang

3. kryptonitewhite

bump1234567

4. kryptonitewhite

$80 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. kryptonitewhite

$70 shipped

6. kryptonitewhite

1 breaker gone, and the 6 distrobution blocks gone, $60 shipped for 3 breakers!

7. kryptonitewhite

1 breaker not gone, and 6 distroblocks still remain. Everything you see listed and in the pick for $60 shipped to your door.

8. kryptonitewhite

someone offered me $25 for 1 breaker and also wanted the 6 distro blocks. I thought that was plus shipping, so $25 for 1 breaker, and I said yes. He meant shipped. Every item I have shipped in the last 2 weeks was at least $9.50. Even the little astra777's that were light. That would have been $15 after shipping for a $32 breaker and 6 free distro blocks.

I have them packed up still, so for $35 shipped 1 breaker and 6 distro bloacks. 3 are gold 3 are silver.

Otherwise, everything listed in the pic $50 shipped to your door.

9. kryptonitewhite

10. kryptonitewhite

SOLD

ONLY THING REMAINING IS KICKER DX69 3-WAY 6X9'S BARELY USED $50 SHIPPED. THAT IS ROCK BOTTOM, NO LONGER CHECKING PM'S YA WANT EM, EMAIL KRYPTONITEWHITE@HOTMAIL.COM