3 sets - 17ft RCA cables w/ DEI remote power adapter for sale.

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by DaveDSMer, Jan 25, 2007.

1. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

Ok I originally bought (or thought I did) 3 sets of 6ft RCA cables 2 of which were supposed to be BNIB. What I got was 3 used sets of 17ft RCA cables which I have no use for at all. It also came with this used DEI remote power adapter. I have no idea what it does I never asked for it.

Anyways, here are the pics of the stuff. The 2 sets of Scorche cables are in good condition the 3rd set looks like a Rockford fostage is in average condition. The remote wire has been trimmed back so far its pretty much useless but could still be used as just a plain RCA set. The DEI thing looks like the wires are wrapped in electrical tape and the bottom of it has a soft side velcro stuck to it.

I will sell all this stuff as a lot for 25 bucks shipped. Thats what I paid for it.. just want my money back as it totally wasnt what I wanted. Dunno how you can confuse 6ft RCAs with 17ft RCAs but whatever.

25 bucks and its all yours here are the pics and the pic of the box it came in.. I will pack it much better than they did for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

wonder why he uses so much lip moisture lipstick... oh... nevermind.. :lmfao:

3. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

my guess is to kiss you after he's done fuucking you.

zoom zoom zoom!!!(it's a scrubs thing)

4. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

anyone? great price for 3 17ft RCAs .. these **** things are super long.. great for installing amps in your rear bumper or something.. maybe the back of a boat lol...

5. DREAMZmustang

DREAMZmustang Full Member

did i forget to mention my cousin is an installer and has his own shop, well anyway he sell's 17ft rca's $5 each, good quality too, those look like them in the picture