2008 Slamfest

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by pedro quiroga, Oct 2, 2008.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

yup going to another one. this one's gonna be HUGE!

car show and audio. its a 2 day event. i'll bee there on sat but not sunday due to a welcome to the team show sat night,and i'll be half dead after drinking and eating myself into a coma.

2. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

so are u competing with ure 12's?

3. pedro quiroga

nope, will cost too much to compete at this show. entry fee is 50 at the door plus 40 per event.

either way i just took out the 12's yet again to make room for my cooler for the after party.

i'm re using the kicker. might keep the 12's as a permanent fixture in my living room. unless they sell. either way i aint picking that thing up by myself anymore. its way too heavy.lol.

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

too bad you aren't joining this one. that is pricey though. I wouldn't want to shell out that much.

5. pedro quiroga

i am soo wasted rigt now. the party is awesome

6. pedro quiroga

ok i will say being drunk sucks, but i havent been this bad for some years. so anyways i puked like 5 times. blah!!

7. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

You should probably slow down before the poisoning sets in... but have fun... I Imagine a Latino rod farva from super troopers right now

8. pedro quiroga

funny thing is for every drink i took i chased it with water then waited 30 min for another. so i stopped at 9:30 and started getting sick around 10:30 ish.

it just hit me all at once. i never passed out tho not like 2 of my other friends lol.

i dont feel bad at all. not hung over at all.

no more for another year or two.^_^

oh i'll post pics later as i,m going for a nap. i just got home and needed a nice shower.

9. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

lol pedro you thrasher!! I don't drink much either, once in a blue moon, but it seems like if have a few beers then it's nap time lol.

10. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

That water chaser probably saved you one hell of a hangover. I learned that one at my brothers bachelor party, never drank heavily and then did at the party, my dad was watching me the whole time and making me chase things with water saved me a headache in the morning as well.

11. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

LOL, you got sh!tfaced pedro?? I haven't been drunk in years. I cut my drinking down a lot over the past years. I rarely drink at all now.

12. pedro quiroga

13. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

a buddy of mine has a red f-250 lifted like that silver one. 4 more inches and my friend would be able to drive his car right under it.

14. liftedranger08

liftedranger08 Full Member

Where is Slamfest going to be held at?

15. pedro quiroga

going to be ? little late lol. it was in tampa at the fair grounds. sat and sun.

16. pedro quiroga

going to be ? little late ^_^. it was in tampa at the fair grounds. sat and sun.

17. liftedranger08

liftedranger08 Full Member

O haha, nvm i was thinkin of the one here in NC in 09. My bad.

18. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

it was held somewhere in central florida... Pedro is a lucky bastard, they always have shows around his area.

19. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

haha ya he is. i just foundout recently that we have shows here too!

20. pedro quiroga

where are you again jonny?