13" jlw7 subs and system cheap

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by gublube, Dec 6, 2006.

1. gublube

gublube Full Member

hello fellow members, im selling the system i yanked out of my 88 k5 blazer. it consist of 2-13in jl w7s in double layered box(black carpeted),on top is three amps, two highphonics brutus 1600w and one 1000w audiobond, on the sides are a capacitor for each woofer and the big fuse boxes. also included are 2-rockford 6x9s and 2-alpine 6x9s,and 2- 6 1/2in infinitys circular speakers. and included is just a cheap $160 kenwood cd player. lost remote but most stereo stores sell them for $25. all bought about 8months ago, woofers craked my glass on shell lol. so bigger amps would blow the top off,lol. have reciept somewhere but i think the stereo shop moved somewhere else but all is like new .just needs some dustin off, all power cables and rca jacks included, complete system it thumps pretty good fellas, xmas special, $1800 takes all will include 88 chevy k-5 blazer with over 3500 redone underneath ,new tranny ,rearend gears and pumpkin, drivelines all drums and rotors, brakes ya name it decent paint ,just need some interior work carpet and such,4x4 6in rancho lift, eagle alloys with 35in pro comps. more to list sell $2500 extra or $4000 for both. im close to bakersfield ca in lake isabella ,will meet in bakers or 50 miles of isabella. can post pics to serious inquiries. email me at gublube@verizon.net my name is john.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2006
  2. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Stereo AND a chevy k5 ? for 1800?????

3. gublube

gublube Full Member

yeah righ try maybe $4000 even and i might let the whole shabang go, nice blazer and this system rocks, blows out y windows. i paid $1300 alone just for the jlw7s, ive over $3600 in this,
    2-jlw7s....$1300
    1-double layer box by jl ,ordered......$180
    2-rockford 6x9s..........$80
    2-alpine 6x9s.........$80
    2-highphonics 1600w amps.........$1000
    1-1000w audiobond....... $300
    2- capacitors........$175
    1-kenwood cd deck......$160
    thats about $3275 just figuring with out tax, or the cables and fuseboxes and rca jacks and wires, so gl on that one lol
    2-fuse boxes on box for power cables
    three diff thickness hot cables
    all rca hook-ups
    complete system

4. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Also the amps are called HIFONICS...unless you have some ghetto copy cat name brand lol

5. TheViking

well, lets see ..............

a chevy........ANY chevy..........20 bucks

fill it full of gas and i wil give you 50 bucks for it!!!!:p :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. CadillacETC1997

CadillacETC1997 Well-Known Member

is it just me
    or did he say hed let it ALL go for 1800....
    and then he gets a cocky attitude when you ask all for 1800...

7. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

That quote does mean the blazer also

8. CadillacETC1997

indeed
    and thats how he worded it
    1800 for complete system and blazer
    legally he made and offer and thats how it would be interpreted
    so if anyone were to accept the offer then it hold value and he cannot back out of it...

9. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Dude this is actually true...we are witnesses and you also typed it out so anyone here wanna buy a sweet ass stereo AND an 88 K5 Blazer for 1800 dollars!!!!!

I'll split the deal with someone....split the stereo in half and you can have the truck...I don't want it.

10. CadillacETC1997

lol
    seriously though
    we just went over this in buiz law
    as long as there is an offer by the offeror
    and a clear acceptance of the offer by the offeree
    then there is a legal binding contract and both must follow through with the transaction

11. TheViking

I saw it as 1800 bucks.......

He may have been drunk when he typed it, just as i am now,,,,which makes all legal binding contacts null and void, at least in this state.

12. CadillacETC1997

NO
    its does not
    if you both UNDERSTOOD the contract while you were making it even while intoxicated then it STILL IS a valid contract
    even if the terms are absurd as long as you both understood what you wrote....

13. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

yeah i took a law ed class last year and this sounds right

14. gublube

gublube Full Member

buiss law

read the article it says system $1800 and in middle bottom it describes the blazer then says $2500, and my reply was $4000 for them both so the reply felt more of an insult, than an offer. comon now. go ahead and waste ya money on ya lawyer and so i spelled it wrong , who cares im offering a decent deal and if no one wants it thats cool, it will sell.

15. gublube

gublube Full Member

complete system it thumps pretty good fellas, xmas special, $1800 takes all will include 88 chevy k-5 blazer with over 3500 redone underneath ,new tranny ,rearend gears and pumpkin, drivelines all drums and rotors, brakes ya name it decent paint ,just need some interior work carpet and such,4x4 6in rancho lift, eagle alloys with 35in pro comps. more to list sell $2500 extra or $4000 for both.

maybe the stuff i grow is too good for me lol, ya must not read it all right, read on and paste the whole shabang when ya paste it, either someone is interested in buying a system or not and who cares if i spelled the amps wrong, no gettos on this box, it will sell as ya cant buy this equiptment this cheap. ready to go, will put it in camera ads and newspapers so im not worried but just thought id offer someone a nice system.

16. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

1800 sounds too good to be true.why you selling soooo cheap?

17. gublube

gublube Full Member

xmas special

no its not too good to be true, im selling the system that i descibed in the pics cheap, and blazer also, just got me a 67 cj 5 and if anyone watches the news ,heard of little girl getting hit by train saving friend caught on tracks in boron couple weeks ago, well that was my little niece and the family is going through it, so im helping with the family as the rest are pretty much broke, dont need the stereo, dont care if i sell it, just trying to get some extra cash or trade it for something i could sale or use, blazer is just drove to work everyday by my ol lady and she wants a tahoe or something newer so im liquidating things i no longer need. here are pics of the 6x9s and 6.5 infinitys and deck. $1800 firm. just dusty from being in back of blazer.

and as far as your legal thingy goes lmao. im a licensed contractor and we take buisness law to get license. all buisness laws are included in all contractors license, and i wouldnt care if ya did think ya had legal bunding , ya wouldnt get crap lol, smoke some more people. man need to cut back on the ferts lol. so anyways anyone interested email me at gublube@verizon.net

p.s. this dear thought he had a legal contract ,lol eating free government grass at 87 yards away, one little quite arrow stopped all that. lol

Attached Files:

18. gublube

gublube Full Member

its xmas and need some cash, i have a older cj 5 jeep and dont need it, no gimmics complete system for sale or trade for something i could use, i was rollin then and winter is here so it and few other things are going, i only except two kind of payments ,both are green lol.its not to good to be true , its too good and its true, first $1800 gets completesystem ready to thump, no money up front interested buyers come see it and , ya will buy it at the price im offering, ya just dont get set ups with this much invested for this price everyday , but my loss will be someones gain,.

john

john

19. gublube

gublube Full Member

because i dont need it and its xmas, matter of fact will sell for $1600 cash pick up only, no blazer included for the reading comprehension people that have troubles. all stereo equiptment for $1600 cash u pick it up, its a deal of a lifetime all.

email if interested gublube@verizon.net

20. ibanezFreak87

ibanezFreak87 Full Member

well I don't have to tell you guys that those subs are underpowered with those amps he's running. and you can tell a lot from a person by the way he keeps his car. Check that picture again. dirty, upsidedown, and that box isn't made by JL (subs are even off center) as far as i know, they don't make dual 13.5 inch W7 JL boxes. plus a single 13.5 inch w7 needs 3.68 cu. ft. to sound it's best.

maybe i'm just over reacting, but I predict that he ran these things into the ground whether it be for a short competition, or just because of installer error.

It just doesn't sound right.

prove me wrong - show us a video