09/19/2003 -- Chris Durbin Joins Jbs Technologies

Discussion in 'Mobile Electronics News' started by The_Ancient, Oct 6, 2003.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Chris Durbin Joins JBS Technologies

September 19, 2003 -- JBS Technologies announces it has hired Chris Durbin to be sales and marketing support manager of its new premium security line, named Magnum.

Chris joins JBS from Directed Electronics where he started in the industry. Recently married, he and his new bride Eva received a warm reception at the JBS corporate office.

“Chris and I worked closely on several projects where Chris’ forward thinking and attention to detail benefited customers. I’m happy to be working with him again,” says John Turziano, Magnum’s national sales manager.

“I’m very happy to be joining the JBS family. I know we have an exciting future ahead of us and I am looking forward to working with John and the rest of the team,” says Durbin.

According to company President Jon Snyder, “I believe Chris’ enthusiasm and passion for the sport compact market will add to further round out our Sales and Marketing team.”

Chris Durbin can be reached at 800-561-1110 or by email cdurbin@jbstech.com.