04 ranger box needed

Discussion in 'Subwoofer Box and Custom Fabrication' started by lilred, Sep 3, 2006.

1. lilred

lilred New Member

I have a regular cab 04 ranger that I need a box for. I have one but it doesn't fit without me humping the steering wheel. I bought a kicker l5 10" sub the square one. I currently have the box and speaker sitting in the passenger seat and I have a ton of mdf from work to build the box. Anyone know where I can get some plans for a box or ran into this problem before?

2. weird22person

weird22person Full Member

I think rangerSVO said he build one in his truck. Have you ener built any boxes before?

3. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Custom do it yourself...it'll sound better and you can say that you built it

4. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Thanks for volunteering me.

The Ranger Pick Up has no room behind the seats. So you will have to get creative. Put the woofer behind the passenger seat, you can move it up a couple of clicks. The way I would approach this build, is to build the baffle board first, put it in the place you want it then build the box around it.

Boxs for Rangers is challenging so take your time.

It may or may not be any help but check out www.therangerstation.com/forums/ and go down to Audio and Video

Check out my 93 Ranger at http://www.caraudiotalk.com/audio-forum/showthread.php?t=3254

Might give you an idea of what your up against. Have fun and take your time, it really not that hard, just time comsuming

Last edited: Sep 3, 2006
  5. weird22person

weird22person Full Member

Thats what im here for:D

6. tech12volt

tech12volt Full Member

ill build you a box no problem

email me at tech12volt@yahoo.com and i will buid you a box .email me so we can discuss it