update on situation

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by beaux2, Sep 29, 2003.

1. beaux2

beaux2 Full Member

OK...update.
    First a little bit of "left out" information. I was sleeping with my ex even though she had a bf and I had a gf. Last time I slept with her was this past tuesday.

Well....the kind of girl she is. She is a firm believer in Sympathy pu$$y. Before the fight...she had never even let the guy up her shirt. I'd been handling all those duties.

Well...after the fight he was pretty busted up so she decided to give him some sympathy poon.

I got a phone call this morning describing what happened.
    Some quotes...some short versions.

Me: Hey, you mad at me
    her: Yea
    Her: I done something with dale
    me: What
    Her: I was going to sleep with him, but as soon as I put my hands in his pants; He shot his load
    Me: :lmfao: :lmfao:

She got mad and hung up

About 3 hours ago...she calls me again. She says she tried giving me a hint this morning but i didn't take it. So she asks me if I would come over and "help" her

As a joke...she said if i didn't feel like it....would I bring her two "C" batteries for her toy.

I just got home....
    The batteries cost me almost $5 because it was at a late night convenient store but the look on her face was priceless.

While I was over there...he passed by in his car and noticed my ride over there. He called and asked what she was doing. She told him she was taking a bath (she was) so he asked why was my car there and she told him that I was just there getting some of my stuff.

He meets me as I go to my car to leave. I started to hit him for no reason, but I saw that he was scared so i just left.

I really think she is doing this. I'm starting to think she is an attention hog. I'm seriously thinking of calling her bf and telling him everything.

2. beaux2

beaux2 Full Member

This girl is really getting on my nerves. I'm not trying to blame her but I think she set that up. I'm at me wits end.......I'm drawing a complete blank. I have no clue what to do

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

you know, I really hate to say it bro, but you sound like you need to get YOUR ass kicked :yes:

if the guy is not starting anything with you, leave him be, god

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

ohh, I dont mean to be a dick in the above post

but some things people do, I never understand, and your doing both of them

Cheating, and Beating a ex's new Bf/Gf up "just because"

First, if you have to cheat, there is something not right in the relationship to begin with, and it should probally be ended, the others person at the very least should know what is going n, if you are both in agreement to a "open" relationship, more power to you

Next, if you break up, your borken up, the person has every right to seek out new parterns,

Now your situation is vastly differant

I strong urge you to dedide what you want out of the situation, do you want her or not, and I dont mean for sex, believe it or not, there is more to life than sex, although most of you will disagree

5. beaux2

beaux2 Full Member

I do need my ass kicked right about now.
    But i didn't do anything this time. What I was saying was...i think she set up for me and him to be there at the same time.

oh...and as you can read in my above post....i'm thinking of coming clean about everything and see where I stand after that.

6. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

lesson one, (I still have not learned this BTW, I still fall for the crap) women for sneaking conniving bitch's

7. hobbes26

hobbes26 Full Member

yes... yes they are...
    :angry:

8. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

beaux before you get some help can I hire you as a "shadow man" to just beat the piss outta random people I point to?

:D