Truck set ups

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by txhardhittaz, Sep 23, 2006.

1. txhardhittaz

txhardhittaz Full Member

For those that have trucks and have a system in it.. I want to know what kind of set up do you have (subs? enclosure sealed? ported? CU ft?) I want to kinda of get an idea of what kind of set up i should go with.

2. txhardhittaz

txhardhittaz Full Member

Wow that is pretty good, for the amount of space that you have. I know you could work wonders on my truck i have a titan. Do you have any suggestions? Is downfire speakers under my rear bench truly the best way to go with for bass?

3. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

I'm not sure how much room you have under your seat. Down fire generally works well, so if there is enough room, it should work for you. Have you ever seen a Ford Ranger with the Tremor Sound Package. It uses a 12-inch Pioneer woofer. The box (enclosure) is part of the center console. When you have no room you have to get creative.

4. txhardhittaz

txhardhittaz Full Member

I have a box right now its sealed and it has 1cu for each sub...and its downfire.

5. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Your in Dallas, then your not that far from me. I'm in Abilene. Anyway there are some really good shops in that area. I really need to go look at a Titan and see what kind of problems there would be in putting a sound systen in one.

One of the installers down here worked in Dallas for a few years, if I get a hold of him I'll ask him which ones he would recommend. They could give you some ideas

6. txhardhittaz

txhardhittaz Full Member

Oh that would be awesome..let me know

7. Doodaddy

Doodaddy Full Member