New FULLY WORKING theme

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by The_Ancient, Nov 19, 2002.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I have Uploaded and Modify a New Theme, I like it :D

[​IMG]

This one Works perfectly

2. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Its nice but it makes me feel old...I like brighter colors :D

3. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Actually I like it. It is a better shade of brighter colors, making it easy on the eyes, for those who don't like the full dark look like I chose, or the too bright look that is the forum default. I like it, but I like the dark better...

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

well I am going to add alot of Neat things and I have big plans for the Furture of CAT,

These Themes are Just the Start, my Goal is to Custom Code, the Entire site in to forum Modules,

this will allow ALL pages of this site to Use YOUR spefic Forum Theme,

So say you select the Dark Black/Red Theme, all the Pages, from the Installs, to the New and the Forum will use those Colors and Images, instead of how it is now where the Forums are Seperate from rest of the site and the forums are the only one able to be changed... i hope to change this

5. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

CatDefualt Theme is now Updated....

All the Code Buttons should now be Functional, as normal.

Next is the RED theme that Sandt loves soo much

6. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Shoot, I've been using the red theme with no problems. The only thing I think I lost are a few smiles, and from what I've been reading, so has everyone else.

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Shoot, I've been using the red theme with no problems. The only thing I think I lost are a few smiles, and from what I've been reading, so has everyone else.[/b][/quote]
    next time you post, look at the "code buttons" for things like Images

They should not be working, and that Is what I am fixing...

I 2will switch over and make sure, but I am pretty sure they were all having the same bug problem

8. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

I finally got arround to switching to the red theme! Much better! The new one is better than the Macintosh theme!