Member and Senior memeber?

Discussion in 'Website Suggestions and Help' started by 92civicproblems, Oct 24, 2008.

1. 92civicproblems

92civicproblems Full Member

Can someone explain the whole ranking situation here? Does it work by time or posts? and is it only member and senior member.. jw thanks

2. jayz85

jayz85 Full Member

its by posts... at your rate you will be a senior member in no time. but thats as far as you get unless you are like azn and end up a mod.

3. 92civicproblems

O okay, cool. Also, is it total posts or a certain amount of posts every month or something like that?

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

it goes by a certain amount of posts. i forgot how many though.

5. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I goes by whatever I say you are...I can change your rank to "uber noob" if I want...lol

6. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

azn, can you change mine to "RETARD"??? LMAO. i like the uber noob too. that would be funny as hell.

7. 92civicproblems

LOL, that's hilarious.. you should eventually give everyone cool nicknames or somethin if they earn it..

92civicproblems
    "Master of 5th gen civics"

lol I can see it now... *(*looks off into the distance......*)*................

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  8. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

lol i was just kidding about making the rankings...I'm sure it could be changed so the Mods could change them but I'm no web designer or whatever

9. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

how come other forums have different rankings?

10. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

because every forum is different my friend

11. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

well y cant this one be different and change the ranking names? lol jk i reall dont care but seriously.

12. 92civicproblems

Lol... who decides the ranking names anywayz?

13. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

ik think it's automatic. i'm guessing once you hit 100 posts, you be a senior member already.

14. 92civicproblems

Oh dang.... that was quick... that's why I think there should be more rankings you know?

15. 92civicproblems

Yay! I'm a senior member! :)