HOw's it going?????

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by cccullen, Sep 5, 2011.

1. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

wow! i took a look on a few threads and I don't know anybody on here anymore.. I see that theviking is back! So how's everybody been doing?

I'm taking a break from car audio for a while. changed cars too many times to even think about a set up. Got a simple car now (chevy cruze) and it's bone stock for now.

Well, this is what i've been up to for the past year... I got into running. Wasn't getting any younger so I had to do something somewhat healthy. I now have ran in 3 full marathons. did the 3 in a matter of 7 months. Now i'm training for triathlon. Hoping to do my first tri in November and looking to do an Ironman next year!

So how's everybody doing? what have y'all been up to? Pedro, Ranger, theViking, Jonny, Lazy eye, liftedranger?

2. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

doing well.. well you know this from facebook.lol.

yes a lot of new folks and lots of questions to try and answer.

3. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I haven't updated myself with any car audio lately.. I'd like to answer but I don't know much anymore. lol

4. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

sometimes just the basics are all it takes....welcome back!

5. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

Its goin pretty alright! You should get back in the game man!

6. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

Thiss guyyyy. Thinks he can come in here, get our hopes up, ask us all about everything, and then never come back to reply again?! Wow haha

7. Caraudiotalk

Caraudiotalk Administrator Staff Member

ROFL! Im sure he'll be back

8. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I stop in now and then...but I've gotten out of the car audio for now. Too much work and school to be building and designing anymore.

Hope alls well to the old crew here.