guess who's back, back again......

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by spyder3634, Aug 13, 2003.

1. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

well its been a very long time since ive posted on here but i finally got a car, a 1993 mitsu eclipse 5 speed, mint condition, original owner etc etc

well onto the point, i still have my 2 e15k's sitting in my room and i still plan on using them, now here comes the other part, i havent been around for a long time, any new products mainly amps, that would be great for my subs? thanks guys, hopefully ill be back for good

oh ya, remember how i was getting into tourney paintball more than car audio? well me and 2 guys went up to toledo about a month ago, played in an amateur tourney and won it, we had never played all together, finally after all this time stuff is starting to happen how i knew it would, lol

mike, site looks excellent btw :D

2. trifle

trifle Full Member

did you win some money to get ya new amp? i guess you were leaving right as i was getting here, but i remember you a bit...

congrats on the tourney, new car, coming back here :lol:

hmmm....i wonder if eD still has that deal on tsunami amps...

3. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

ya i checked out eD's site for amps, they have some great prices, hopefully i will be able to order some stuff soon

i did win stuff at the tourney but no cash :(

4. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Why? You got a few dealers right here. Not Avionixx, but still, a couple dealers local. <_<

Hey man, how ya been? Seems like a bunch of you guys went and split for a while. It would be nice if you dropped in once and a while just to say hey ;)

5. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

dont worry sandt, i was just checking their site b/c i knew the address, when i said i wanted to order something soon, i do, but i dont care who i order from i just wanna get something soon, so i will definetly try to buy from you and mike, it helps everyone out ;)

6. nosduj

nosduj Full Member

hey man, good to see you're back...and so am i...hopefully for good also. i was off for a while, but now that the comp season is about to start back up, im back on full swing. we've got an SPL comp this sat. and im trying to decide what class to enter...anyway, good to see some old familiar people... :D

7. spyder3634

spyder3634 Full Member

hey nos good to see your back also, good luck with the comp sat. B)