Cutlass

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by jonnyv713, Aug 16, 2008.

1. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

2. fstrfvo

fstrfvo Full Member

I think ive seen that brand at pep boys, or maybe Kragen. I have not seen it installed but seems pretty cheap. Be careful you might get what you pay for!!

3. jonnyv713

Well, that is why i asked. I was just wondering. But, it does have a 2-Year warranty.

4. fstrfvo

fstrfvo Full Member

Sorry but I cant give you advice since I have only seen it on a shelf in an autoparts store, have not listened to it or seen it installed. Maybe Pedro since he is always going to shows, he might see that brand somewhere.

5. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I wouldn't buy it jonny. i'd stick to the known brands.

6. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

ive heard of it but never seen it installed.

i wouldnt get it either. i'd sooner get a jensen.

7. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Jonny, why don't you check out ebay or other forums for a good used one.

you really want a DVD flip screen?

8. jonnyv713

Well, idk to tell you the truth. It would be hella cool but just enhance the risk of being broken into, and they cost so much.

9. jonnyv713

Ok, Update: Today i put in an Alpine CDA-9856 and started to make a docking station for my ipod in the place of the ashtray. i took pics but they r too big or sumtin to load. ill try to fix em tomorrow. it sounds pretty descent for old stock spekers. well i think they are stock. i didnt even look. I am trying to oder tires this week sometime and order the wiring for my amp so i can put it in before it gets cold here. its supposed to be 70 this week. I would also like to start my box too. so Azn could you please get back to me on that?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  10. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

so the it's painted already? pic bro, pics!!!

11. jonnyv713

ya its done. i drive it everyday now! i took pics but they wont upload

12. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

just open the pics in paint. once it's open in paint then click on the image tab then stretch and skew. bring the percentage down to like 40% then you can upload them.

13. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

looks really good now!

14. pedro quiroga

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

you are lazy.

15. jonnyv713

lol... thanks brah!

16. pedro quiroga

its easy just select the IMG code under the pics.

17. jonnyv713

thanks. i have worked really hard on it. I think my pa is going to order BFG's for it tomorrow.

18. jonnyv713

i found these rims but they still need tires. the rear is 10 inches wide. and the front i think is like 7. idk if the backspacing will allow that huge tire in the rear though. i have to check it in the morning. how does it look? 250 for the rims.

[​IMG]

19. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I'm not really into that kindof thing. I'm more of a bigger rims and low profile kinda guy. That's really an old school look.