Bluetooth issues with Pioneer AVH-P6300BT

Discussion in 'Car Audio Head Units' started by ice2morrow, Mar 10, 2013.

1. ice2morrow

ice2morrow New Member

I have an iPhone 4S and just recently got and installed the Pioneer AVH-P6300BT in my car. On Pioneer's website, there is a pdf that lists all the devices supported by the radio, and iPhone 4/4S is listed. I can not for the life of me, get this radio to accept my phone. It always errors out. I used a friend of mine's 4S and got the same results. When I tried my father's iPhone 4, it worked just fine. Is there something I need to try, or something I'm doing wrong? Or does anyone know if this radio does not work with the iPhone 4S as advertised?

2. jmatteis

jmatteis New Member

Have you updated to the latest Firmware on the unit? I am not sure if it is the same, but the 2400bt had to have a firmware update for the BT functions to work properly.
    I did the update on my 2400 unit and now the BT functions great.

3. ice2morrow

ice2morrow New Member

Unfortunately I tried that

Unfortunately, I already tried looking for updates to this product, and there are none. I spoke with customer support as well, and all they had to say was, sorry there are no updates at this time. Its as if they don't care to fix it, and I can't for the life of me get it to work. Basically every phone under the sun, accept the one I own, works fine.