A Lilttle Reckless Or A Homo In Disguise?

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by Civic96, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

2. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Sorry for thinking "practical" for a moment... but my nutz are doing their trick of commandeering my brain again...
    And they are thinking survival, apparantly:
    "Good lord, why would you do that with a potentially armed weapon?"

BLAM!

good bye nutz, if not life... :eek:

3. hobbes26

hobbes26 Full Member

He's got balls of steel?

Then again, it's pointing up his ass.... not at the nutz

At least point the gun the other way... less dangerous and maybe more comfortable?!?

4. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

I was thinking exactly the same thing....

And then I was thinking, maybe he was doing it this way so that the barrel opening wouldn't get scratched or damaged on the ground...

And then I was just thinking of the irony of THAT... considering the "what if" of what might happen to the gun, and prioritizing that over the "what if" of what might happen to his balls... :lol:

:rolleyes:

5. systempimp_1500

systempimp_1500 Full Member

It doesn't matter where it's aiming, it's a shotgun.

It's ALL comin' off :detective:

Jeff

6. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Hi cutie ;)

Where ya been? Did that fix your truck like I suspected?

7. systempimp_1500

*muah*

yeah it fixed it. but of course now I have a major rust problem developing somewhere in my cooling system. radiator im 99% sure. not cool.

Jeff

8. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

The radiator is aluminum and plastic... neither rusts ;)

Flush it again with clean water, put 50/50 anti-freeze and water in it, and find a "PH neutralizer" at O'Rieleys... I think Motor-Purr makes one available to the public. It should be in a clear glass cylinder, and it almost looks like honey. That should help.

After running it for a couple weeks, use your DVOM and hook the ground to the battery ground, and place the positive lead in the coolant. Note the voltage present (there will be a voltage, corrosion is electrolisys after all ;) ), and let me know.

9. systempimp_1500

wanna just gimme another call?

I've already completely flushed out the cooling system and put a 50/50 mix in it. After a few days, it just turned all rusty again.

So it's not the radiator, and I know it's not the waterpump because I replaced it just over a year ago (a nice one at that), so.....what's left? the engine block?

I think it's time to sell.......

Jeff

10. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

I'll call you tonight... football underway