Fl. State Finals 8/3

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by pedro quiroga, Aug 2, 2008.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

Ok fellas the day is near. going to state finals in orlando in the morning.

wish me luck in the 129.9 class its the only class im competing in. no money for 2 classes.cause its 40 for 1 class 60 for 2.
    i need my extra cash for food and some fuel maybe. seeing as i saved 4260 in cash to use torwards paying off the sub, and the Port Charlotte show last week.(220 mile round trip) the rest ($100) will go to this show. i'm trying not to tough my checking if i dont have too.:D

i'm also going to be asked to join TEAM DB UNIT.http://www.teamdbunit.com/:cool:

2. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

good luck pedro!!!

3. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

ya man, goodluck!!!

4. pedro quiroga

got in this morning at 3:30. i didnt win any trophy's. i placed 4th in bass race. (129.9) oh well i had fun,and i'm one of the new members of TEAM DB UNIT.:yes:

my team name is MR. Paparazzi :lol:

now i have to pay for my team shirt

5. pedro quiroga

i'll be posting pics soon. the camera is in my truck still and i just got up.

6. pedro quiroga

7. pedro quiroga

8. pedro quiroga

9. pedro quiroga

10. pedro quiroga

feel free to browse my album.

11. danracer

danracer Full Member

niice pics pedro i wish i would have been there...the guy with the blue super street astro is a good friend of mine and told me the show was great...too bad he blew up all 4 of his woofers cuz he was gonna do a 166+ btw u got any more pics of his van...and congrationz on the acceptance on dbunit

12. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

MR. Paparazzi!!! looks like there were a lot of heavy hitters there. great pics and vids as usual pedro! congrats on being a part of db unit!!

13. pedro quiroga

thanks you 2. sorry never got to see the rest of that van. only the pics i showed. never got to hear it if it even played.

about the acceptance. now i have to pay 100 for my team shirt. glad i saved some money for those shows,cause thats what i have left.

14. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

$100 for a team shirt? ouch! it's worth it though.... I shared your vids and pics in a forum over here in Cebu. all the guys there are freaking out. lol

15. pedro quiroga

cool i'm world wide.

16. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

sweet pedro, and congrats on db unit!

17. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

Yeah man, congrats! Now I just need to get out of school move to florida, and then we can start a shop and bank off of your success. :D

18. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

YES! you are now admired worldwide!!! pedro's the man... oh sorry... MR. Paparazzi!

I wish we had groups like that here. we do have a small one that hangs out at a bar every weekend but a lot of them are more into SQ.

19. danracer

danracer Full Member

the blue van has 4 DD 9918(not the noe ones), 16 memphis 4kw mojos and its a burping van only :) on the qualifying round he blew all 4 of his kevlar composite cones and broke some of the voice coil formers in half looks really nasty from the pics he sent me of the subs lol

20. pedro quiroga

:lol:..........