What Do You Think

Discussion in 'Subwoofer Box and Custom Fabrication' started by Ranger SVO, Dec 2, 2006.

1. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

The owner of the shop I work at is coming around. For the longest time he thought that Ipod was a fad that would go away

This guy came to me last month and wanted to do something different with his Ipod. I suggested an interface instead of the FM transmitter he was using and a console to match his seats.

[​IMG]

Power Window Switches and Power Door Lock Switch also got relocated.

We've sold between 20-30 interfaces this year, I don't think its a fad thats going to go away soon

2. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

wow thats sweet.i have an interface for my pioneer,but i have a universal dash mount for mine.wish i had the dough for an install like that.

3. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

If you can dream it you can do it. What kind of car do you drive? what would you like to do? Where do you want the Ipod to end up?

Whats it gonna take to get it there. I'll bet you can do 90% of the work yourself.

4. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Do you sew the upholstry yourself Ranger?

I hate the color, but the install is good!!!!!!!!!

5. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

I don't sew and I don't paint. Both those jobs get sent out to people with the right equipment.

Customers choice on the color thing, it had to match his seats. Its one of those euro (Chev Colorado) things.

6. Throttletune

Throttletune Full Member

Excellent thought process, and awesome work.

7. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Nice...I like