3 JL Audio 12w6v1's!!! *this set up pounds and will put everything to shame*

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by CadillacETC1997, Apr 9, 2006.

1. CadillacETC1997

CadillacETC1997 Well-Known Member

Hey im seilling my beloved 3 12w6v1's. They are the dual 6 ohm version. Anyone who knows anything about car audio knows JL Audio especally the w6 this is the orginal sub that set them on the map. All 3 work 100%. They all however also have the trim ring very tattered which is common for the old skool JL's they also started to come off the metal ring and were repaired and resealed with glue, very minor and difficult to see unless you are really looking. I promise you they work 100% Only reason im selling is i need the money being a college student plus i wanna make my car go faster rather than be louder. Im asking 350 with the box or 300 even for the subs which is extreamly fair considering they go for 85-120 on ebay a peice and originally cost 350-400 a sub. Only pic i have right now is when i 1st got them so they do have more wear on them than shown but it will give you and idea of what they are and what the box looks like. Thanks alot for looking comment here or email me at CadillacETC1997@Yahoo.com with any questions

[​IMG]

2. CadillacETC1997

anyone guys?

3. LunarEclipse

LunarEclipse Full Member

im not so sure those JL's will put EVEYRTHING to shame...but they are good woofers indeed =)

4. CadillacETC1997

allow me to restate then lol anything from its day and quite a bit produced now a day lol

5. LunarEclipse

LunarEclipse Full Member

wisely said and a very true statement ladies and gentlemen!!!

6. bunk

bunk Full Member

Hey cadillac, hows it goin man.

Im very intrested in your system, Email sent :)

7. CadillacETC1997

emailed you back bunk

8. bunk

bunk Full Member

Hey cadi, sorry man cant top 375$ + Shipping, I would have to wait 2 weeks also, but if that doesnt go through make sure you email me.

9. CadillacETC1997

emailed you back basically for 400 subs box and shipped to your door which is a hell of a deal on this set up do we have a deal?

10. bunk

bunk Full Member

Sounds like a deal, is it going to come wired and read to plug in and play?

11. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I will back Caddy up on that those old school w6's will put pretty much most subs to shame. I have a friend that had metered his 2 L7's at 156.7 in a "universal" ported box with a Memphis 1000D. We hooked up 2 old school 12 w6's and it was louder than the new L7's. Yes, we all were surprised. The rated 300 watts RMS is very underrated. its more about 600 RMS or more.

haha yeserday we hooked one up to a surge protector with 125 Volts at 60 Htz and it lasted about 3 minutes before frying. THAT IS HOW TOUGH THESE BAD BOYS ARE.

12. CadillacETC1997

yea man thanks for the props im gonna miss my w6s but now a days id rather go faster than sound louder and they are dead weight

13. k&c customs

k&c customs Full Member

2 15 L7's?

14. CadillacETC1997

pics maybe?

15. CadillacETC1997

in another post you say they need reconed nevermind mine work 100%