Bigger Breasts Offered As Perk To Us Soldiers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by The_Ancient, Jul 22, 2004.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I am glad my tax dollars are hard at work :rolleyes:

2. ASM

ASM Full Member

:eek:

That's just crap.

3. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

I think I'd look pretty silly with breast implants.
    At least, if it wasn't for a bet for $10,000,000. :lol:

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

well I see you joke... haha

but remember there are more and more female;s in the miltary

and that artical also states the SPOUSES are in there as well,

plus the army is not what is used to be, there are more "sit on your ass" jobs now so they need to Lipo grows :p :p :p :p

5. SeRiousZX2

SeRiousZX2 Full Member

First of all smartass, military personnel pay taxes too. The military is the only government job that still pays taxes. So, figure in 4 years of service defending the very freedoms that you take for granted times $200-$400 a month taken out in taxes equals one boob job completely paid for. Secondly, its not like everyone in the service is eligible for these surgeries. The Marine Corps will NOT pay for lipo, face lift, or nose jobs, braces, ect. They are considered as cosmetic and they won't pay the bill. The only thing they will pay for (after a year of medical/pyschological couseling) is the breast implants. Women in the Corps can only get them if they prove that having small breast psychologically/mentally is destroying thier life. Then at that they must be a certain size, A or small B. Then they are only allowed to go up one full size.

6. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

First of all, Stop with the name calling it, it is not tolerated here, PERIOD... ;)

Next the Artical Cleary States that Lipos are done

Next, WTF are you talking about, the military is far far from the only government employess that have to pay taxes, the vast majority of Government employess do...

Next, None of this should be done on the governments bill, millions of Breat implants are done every year, all paid for by the women they are done on, just ebcause you server in the military should not make you exluded from that...

Finally.. what the do you get off telling me I take my "freedoms" for grated???

Beucase I voice my opinion on Misappropration of government Funds, Jeeze

I guess we should all be sheep, because lord knows when the First admendment was Written they never wanted you to speak out against the government :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

7. fugyaself

fugyaself Full Member

baaaaaaaaaaaaah

No name calling!

8. SeRiousZX2

SeRiousZX2 Full Member

Thats great that Lipo are done, but not in the Marine Corps unless that individusl pays for it. Sure they might get a discount by going to a military doctor but the Marine Corps does not pay for them.

You must remember, these military doctors are doctors "in training". Like an intern at a hospital. I guess the civilian doctors have never given "free" surgeries. Just so you know, when cosmetic surgions are at school they offer free surgeries to individuals. Thats how they learn the "art". Hell, 75% of those civilian doctors are on government grants that they never have to pay back. Where does that money come from? Surprise, tax payers money. OMG people go to school free on tax payers money? Hell, I'm sure that you yourself have recieved some "free" stuff at the expense of other tax payers. You're probably one of those guys that only pays $1500 a year in taxes but gets back $2000 ( $ figures mearly as example).

Not only that, I guess that that $1.00 of your tax money that went to pay for those surgeries isn't worth the HELL :2guns: that military personnel go through EVERYDAY to defend your precious 1st Amendment. So what that the military gets a few benefits!!!! Are they not deserved??!! Go ahead, cry me a river! :baby:

And those individuals that do pay for them, have the money to do so. It is a proven fact that the military is one of the lowest paying jobs in the countries. If you calculate my pay by the hours I work it comes out to barely minimum wage. And I have been in 10 years. Wow, $5 a hour to defend that 1st Amendment that you hold so dear.

So until you raise your hand :bye: , take the oath, pick up a rifle :rifle: and defend these freedoms given to you, I suggest you keep your "comments" about how the military is taking your precious $1.00 to yourself!!

9. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Well that artical was not only about the Marines but all the Branchs..
    acording to the Artical (which I believe more than you) they do give them away

that is Few.. they offer lower cost, but most dont offer free.. In some cases the Doc Fees are waived but there are still costs for the Operating Room, Nurses, etc etc etc etc

Which I dont Agree with Either. Loans yes, Grants no

Most people have K-12 Paid for by Local Property Taxs, which is a Far Cry from Federal Money which is what we are talking about here. With local Taxs if you feel they are used Improperly you have more options. Local Town Meetings or even Moving.. You can Not move away from the Feds, nor can you really communitcate how the Funds are used on a Direct Level....

No even close

Benefits Yes, Free Comitic Surgery No

First, you can not Figure a Job like that "By the Hour" Hell if you did that I would make Shit for money as well

Next is was YOUR CHOICE to enter that field as your Career, YOUR CHOICE....

an Enlisted Man (E1 Rank) With Less than 4mo in the Service make $1,142.64 a Mo. which is not bad Considering all the Food, Room and Board a Paid for by the Base, which in Most Household takes up about 40-60% of your Budget..

and if you live offbase or eat off base you can be Elibable for Food and Housing Allowances

Plu if you in a Combat zone even for just one day your pay is Exluded from Taxes for the Month and you get an extra $225 minmum... (not that it is alot but....)

so dont cry me a River about how Bad off you have it.. I am not saying it is a Perfect life but there are people doing alot worse than you
    [/quote]

So until you raise your hand :bye: , take the oath, pick up a rifle :rifle: and defend these freedoms given to you, I suggest you keep your "comments" about how the military is taking your precious $1.00 to yourself!!
    [post=20693]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Like I said, you choose the maries as your Profession, I choose a Differant Path,

My Father was in the Army. my Uncle was in the Korean War, my Both GrandFathers were in WW2

Just because I did not Serve does not mean I dont have the Right to Speak...

10. SeRiousZX2

SeRiousZX2 Full Member

"Well that artical was not only about the Marines but all the Branchs..
    acording to the Artical (which I believe more than you) they do give them away"

If you believe the crap the media puts out then you truely are an uneducated moron. Half the crap you guys read about the military are all "hear say", might hold very little truth, or doesn't tell the whole story.

Heres a media clip for you: "KANSAS FARMER KILLS 300LBS GRASSHOPPER"
    I bet you believe that too just because it was in the paper.

"that is Few.. they offer lower cost, but most dont offer free.. In some cases the Doc Fees are waived but there are still costs for the Operating Room, Nurses, etc etc etc etc" QUOTE

And how do you know that these military personnel didn't pay these fees through medical insurance? YOU DON'T!!! The article doesn't mention that!

"Which I dont Agree with Either. Loans yes, Grants no"QUOTE

So what your saying is that no Dr has ever recieved a grant? RIGHT, dream on!

"Most people have K-12 Paid for by Local Property Taxs, which is a Far Cry from Federal Money which is what we are talking about here. With local Taxs if you feel they are used Improperly you have more options. Local Town Meetings or even Moving.. You can Not move away from the Feds, nor can you really communitcate how the Funds are used on a Direct Level...."QUOTE

You again missed the point. Grants for college are funded FEDERALLY NOT LOCALLY!!

"Benefits Yes, Free Comitic Surgery No"QUOTE

Again, its not free! Ever here of medical insurance (which ALL military personnel pay into) pay for it?

"an Enlisted Man (E1 Rank) With Less than 4mo in the Service make $1,142.64 a Mo. which is not bad Considering all the Food, Room and Board a Paid for by the Base, which in Most Household takes up about 40-60% of your Budget.. "QUOTE

WOW $1100 BEFORE taxes! Go ahead and take another $200 off that. Hmmmm, $900 a month. Then most E-1 buy a fairly new car. Estm. a $300 car payment with $100 month insurance. Wow, that leaves $500 for the month to spend if, and only if, that individual has no other bills. Oh wait, you need gas for that car (-$80) and a phone to be able to call family and friends (-$30). So that leaves $390. Free food, HAHAHA, looks like crap, taste like crap. Its only offered during certain times of the day, so you have to be a hermit and have no social life to take advantage of this. Free room and board..... okay if you consider a 20ft X 20ft room that you share with someone a luxary, then you have issues.

"and if you live offbase or eat off base you can be Elibable for Food and Housing Allowances"QUOTE

Okay, as an E-1 you have to have dependents to live off base. Food allowance +$240, Housing allowance depends on the area. Where I'm at its +$740. Wow $740 to cover the average rental rate of $1200. So you take that $390 + 240 + 740 - 1200 = $170 left for the month to support you and your wife/kids.

"Just because I did not Serve does not mean I dont have the Right to Speak..."QUOTE

You do have a right to speak, but you make yourself look like an idiot when you talk about stuff you have no experience at or know nothing about.

I'll end this with one last media quote right out of the paper that I'm sure you will believe, "GREEN GLOWING COWS FOUND NEAR NUCLEAR PLANT"

11. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

What rank are you?

as far as the Grants go

I am not saying that they are not issued, I am saying the SHOULD not be issued, this is a Seperate topic

Mis Use of Government Funds is a Major Problem, this topic, the Grants, and Countless others contribute to that

Think if it this way

You want better Pay, Fine Let Stop Giving Doctors that will make $70,000 a Year Free Schooling and Divert though funds to the Paycheck of the Service People ;)

Or how about stop giving away volantry non-medical sugries and have More Food Alloances ;)

See where I am going?????

My whole Point is the Government Should spend the Money on more important things that Breast Implants, or Doctors Educations......

as far as Military Pay

I make $2250 Per Mo Salary

E1 Base pay + Food/House == $2122

Pretty Damn Close

and I do just fine

12. SeRiousZX2

SeRiousZX2 Full Member

I'm an E-6 soon to pin on E-7.

I can see where you are coming from now. Its just that I've been through the whole process of being so poor in the military that you qualify for food stamps, including the food/housing allowance. Basically I've "been there..... done that". And it sucks. A lot of people think that the military is glorious and that everything is peachy. But until you see it and feel it from the inside, you have no idea.

I apologize for blowing up at you.

13. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

well I dont know about all of that, You make slightly more than i do at your current rate, and when you get your promotion you will make about 13% more than me...

I dont know your Situation, but the Median HOUSEHOLD (most of the time that mean 2 incomes) is only $45,000 per year.

Famliy Houshold (2 income) averages $52,000

Non Family Male Averaged $31,000
    Non Famly Female Averaged $20,000

so while your not weathly, your pay does fall in line with that of the rest of the people.... and that does not include any of your allowances, if you get any

14. SeRiousZX2

SeRiousZX2 Full Member

Things now are starting to fall in line. I have a wife and two kids. Wife doesn't work though. Last year I made $28,000. I was just arguing that the pay in the military isn't that great when you first come in and try to support a family. It takes a good 5 years in before you can start to feel ok with your pay. Thats why 60-70% of individuals come in, get the job training, then get out and work. The civilian job pays better.

15. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

yea I would agree that just starting out would be rough if you had a Family

I dont have any Stats, but in General People dont Start there family until about 22-23

so if you enter when your 18, that gives you 5 years.........

I dont know many 18yo that make $28,000 a Year ;)

if you look at the Lower Pay scales they probally fall in line with the average "collage student" wages..

So it all works out in the end