I need some help with my car audio system!

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by ocarinaoftime, Mar 14, 2013.

1. ocarinaoftime

ocarinaoftime New Member

This is probably a really stupid question, but I don't know what else to do. I have an older, now discontinued model of the SONY Xplod car audio system. It has a USB and AUX port, can change to blue or green in color.. Anyways, I use my USB for all of my music, and when you prompt for 'USB', it reads the USB and usually lets you browse by artist, then by their album, then more specifically by their song. I am having great difficulty with this. I put all of my music onto the USB, and I even spent hours going through all the properties on iTunes fixing the 'Album' names, etc. But when I insert my USB into the deck, I still have to sit there and crank the dial a million times song by song, instead of being able to browse by a certain category. HELP ME!

2. IronKing6769

IronKing6769 New Member

I think I've actually had that old unit before. Lol some cheaper radios won't let you search that way, sorry buddy. My sister actually has a newer Xplod. No search on it either.