FS blown 18's with tripple 7.5" slugs 1.25" top plate .5" bottom LOCAL PICK UP ONLY

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by kryptonitewhite, Dec 1, 2011.

1. kryptonitewhite

kryptonitewhite Full Member

I have 4 18's that I bottomed out with 3kW per sub, 12kW RMS total for the subs. I never even scortched a coil on them, just ripped the coils from the spiders from over excursion below tuning... tuned to 23Hz had a Jim Jones song that went subsonic with my EQ set to +9dB at 20Hz 25Hz and 32.5Hz :D

The 4 18's are Blueprint Audio 1803's, designed by Fi starter/owner, Ascendant Audio owner, RE starter, Blueprint Audio starter Scott Atwell. Scott/Fi will recone them anywhere from single soft spider to 5 stiff spiders for $100/ea, IIRC he said after 5 stiff pack it will cost a little more per spider. They have tripple 7.5" slugs, 1.25" thick top plate, .5" thick bottom plate, about 55-65lbs/each.

If you are willing to pay shipping, I will dig up the wooden crates I received them in and boxes...otherwise local pick up only. Sioux Falls South Dakota 57104

$200 per sub.

$800 all four for now, will negotiate later down the road if theyre not selling...I am in no hurry, I am still working on getting the van running again let alone installing another 350A alt.

[​IMG]

voice coils not burnt, rather tripple joint ripped off

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1/2" bottom plate

[​IMG]

2.5" of slug

[​IMG]

1.25" top plate

[​IMG]

over 4" of motor

[​IMG]

7.5" diameter slugs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kryptonitewhite

made a nice weight while PL PRO was curing on the door manifold :)

[​IMG]

gap pic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pics taken earlier some may be helpful some redundant sorry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. kryptonitewhite

I can do $175 per motor, $700 for all for, you pay shipping.

How much would the baskets go for and would anyone be interested?