rockford fosgate t2 15

Discussion in 'Car Subwoofers' started by tommy2tone, Sep 6, 2010.

1. tommy2tone

tommy2tone Full Member

I have my 3 10" punch dvc's for sale and somebody wants to trade me a silver cone t2d2 15 for them.I was planning on reconing my eclipse 15 and using that,but does anybody know how the t2's sound.I'm looking for hard hitting lows with some sound quality.I'm just looking for opinions here,so please no bashing.Thanks.

2. connerray2010

connerray2010 Full Member

well t2's are very expensive i think they're any where between $500-$900 and you'r p3's cost how much (for a pair on ebay new they are about $250) so you do the math. You know the saying "you get what you pay for" yea its true!!!

3. tommy2tone

tommy2tone Full Member

I don't have p3's,they are 1997 punch dvc's part #rfp-1210.All American made,not made in china or wherever the new stuff is made.I think the he2's were made after mine.But anyways,it doesn't matter how much a sub costs really.I want to know if they have decent sound quality.Either way I think the eclipse will be the sub I end up with,even if I do the trade I'll still be selling the t2 soon.I'm just waiting for Fi to get the spiders in to recone the eclipse.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  4. connerray2010

connerray2010 Full Member

Well I have no personal experience but I do know t2's are bad m efers check out youtube.